Funny: Jim Cummings
- When asked if a character he voiced, Hondo Ohnaka was good or evil, Jim answered "Yes. Definitely."
- At the 2013 ConnectiCon, Jim did a reading of Darth Vader interrogating Princess Leia...in his Winnie the Pooh voice!
- And his Darkwing Duck voice as well, for the Imperial officer arguing with Vader. That's right; you get to hear Darkwign Duck working as a argumentative underling to Winnie the Pooh!
- She must have hidden the plans in the escape pod...oh bother!
- And this video of him using his Tigger voice to play Michael Corleone.
- He also re-enacted several scenes from Gone with the Wind as Ray at this ConnectiCon 2013 panel as well. It was just as funny as it sounds.
- He's confessed that occasionally at a drive-through window, he will prank the server by going into character as Winnie the Pooh and ordering a jar of honey.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.