- Apparently during her first press conference - for a movie with Kim Basinger - she was asked why Kim wasn't there. She jokingly replied that Kim was dead. She describes a few seconds while the answer was translated and then she suddenly gets whipped off the stage and into media training.
- While filming The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, she liked to troll Liam Hemsworth by eating fish and garlic before their kissing scenes.
- Her interview with Stephen Colbert when promoting Joy, started with Colbert mistakenly saying "you play a guy in this".
Colbert: Now you play Joy Mangano, who invented the Miracle Mop.
Jennifer: Yes, he did.
- She also said she's been told only by her boyfriends that she aggressively slips back into a Kentucky accent when she's angry.
- There's also a moment of Digging Yourself Deeper where they joke that she's not afraid to seem like she's not perfect. Jennifer says she doesn't have a choice, and Stephen implies it's because her publicist isn't doing a good enough job. He changes the subject to her parents being backstage, Jennifer explaining that their flight was delayed - and then hurriedly saying she would have brought them anyway.
Stephen: We've been here only forty-five seconds and I feel I've done nothing but attack you.
Jennifer: I know, right. My whole life is destroyed. I've been dropped by my publicist, my parents are gonna be gone by the time I get backstage.
- When asked if she would prefer the power of invisibility or flying, she picks invisibility so she can say she's flying and they wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
- On The Graham Norton Show in December 2015, she cheerfully describes her Epic Fail when she tried to be an Abercrombie & Fitch model. Her pictures never came out and her agent wrote to ask why - and their only response was literally just the pictures. They showed Jennifer on a beach with models who were playing football in "a pretty way", whereas she was there with a Game Face, flared nostrils and sweat pouring down her face.
- Photobombing Taylor Swift at the Golden Globes, seen here◊. She also did the same thing to Sarah Jessica Parker at the 2014 Met Gala.
- During X-Men: Apocalypse, she had to wear a bodysuit for her Mystique blue form. She couldn't pee while wearing it, so she had to pee while standing up into a funnel. And she and the rest of the male cast members had a habit of shooting each other with BB guns on set - so one day James McAvoy burst in on her while she was peeing to shoot her.
- During an interview promoting The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, she says she enjoyed eating a lot of sausages in Berlin - realised what she's just said and spends the rest of the interview Corpsing over her own comment.
- One day she and a friend were trailed by paparazzi, and the friend was upset at seeing photos of herself. So Jennifer cheered her up by googling "Jennifer Lawrence ugly" to put things in perspective.
- Her mother later found that in her search history and was prepared to give her a talk over it.
- While being interviewed before the Oscars, she discovers Jack Nicholson checking her out and does a magnificent Double Take. She then has a huge The Knights Who Say "Squee!" moment when he praises her performance in Silver Linings Playbook.
- After getting her Oscar nomination for Silver Linings Playbook, she was at a party and an older woman came up to her and started congratulating her. Jennifer - who had a lot of champagne at this point - was convinced that this was Elizabeth Taylor. She didn't know that Liz had been dead for quite some time.
- Hosting a screening of La La Land in New York City, Jennifer introduced its star, her friend Emma Stone by saying "If I wasn't her biggest fan I'd Tonya Harding her in the kneecaps!"
- While promoting Passengers, she and Chris Pratt take part in a BBC-Radio 1 skit where they give each other playground insults. Jennifer's choice insults?
- "You're so old, your publicist is registered as a nurse."
- "Where do you keep your Oscar?"
- "Your beard is so thin...wait I can't talk about my pubes."
- "Before our sex scene, I took two Pepto Bismal."
- Her response to a Mean Tweet saying "I bet Jennifer Lawrence gives really unenthusiastic handjobs."
Jennifer:...How did they know?