Funny: Jellyneo Altador Cup Vii
- After Keetra yells about how Mirsha should not have been able to shut her up with physical violence, Zenor stuffs a practice Yooyu into the Cybunny's mouth.
- Just about any mention of the pressed Neopoint machine can go into this territory.
- Clay changes Valka's answering machine message to a rap song featuring the two of them basically insulting one another.
- When Kiah Martin and Hassow Tsukimura were mudslinging one another, the last one before Mirsha and Reginald interrupted was a message from Kiah that was pretty pointless.
"Hassow Tsukimura did not approve that last message."
- It gets even funnier when the two do interrupt in order to try to get the news's attention on a slow day by yelling extremely dramatically. Reginald even admitted afterwards that he only said 'followup at eleven' at the end because it was something he always wanted to say.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.