* Brodski gets stabbed in the lungs by Jason but shrugs it off before Jason stabs him again.
-->'''Brodski''': "It's gonna take more than a poke in the ribs to put down this old dog." *gets stabbed again* "Yeah, that oughta do it."
* Jason is stalled with a holographic representation of Camp Crystal Lake, complete with sexually promiscuous Co-Eds. Both co-eds declare how much [[DrugsAreBad they love drugs]] and [[DeathBySex premarital sex]] (verbatim)[[note]]"We ''love'' premarital sex!"[[/note]] before they take off their clothes and lie down on sleeping bags. Cut to the protagonists trying to repair an airlock. Cut back to the simulation: Jason has zipped both co-eds into their bags and is beating one to death with the other in his own twisted version of a co-ed pillow fight.
** In the novelization, the behavior of the women causes Jason to briefly assume ''they are mentally retarded''. Jason Voorhees--the slasher film poster boy for mentally handicapped serial killers--wonders if the two virtual female campers are at least as mentally damaged as himself. '''Let that sink in.'''
** And to hit the CallBack to ''[[Film/FridayThe13thPartVIITheNewBlood Part VII]]'' home more, Jason swings the co-ed one last time--not on the other co-ed, but on a nearby tree.
* [[TooDumbToLive "Guys, it's okay! He just wanted his machete back!"]]
* When the android Kay-Em is receiving a breast upgrade, her nipples fall off.
* Jenessa's final words before [[spoiler:getting sucked out into space]]:
-->"This ''sucks'' on so many levels!"