- Let's face it, a lot of the stuff they do is pretty damn funny.
- "Do you like sex?" "HELL NAW!!!"
- Parodying the famous Maxell comercial with Ryan Dunn in Jackass 3D. Only instead of a wind machine they place him infront of a jet engine. The drink disappears within seconds but Dunn grabs after it several seconds later only to make a "damn" gesture.
Ryan: That felt like someone was blowing a fireball right in my face.
Johnny: That looked like you were just getting the hell beat out of you!
Ryan: You can't fucking breathe!
- And then they start screwing around with it further by throwing things into the wake of the engine; e.g. bags of flour that evaporate, footballs flying at nigh-uncatchable speeds...
- "Roller Disco Truck", partly for Preston's sadistic glee at driving the truck round the parking lot, but mostly for the cast's sincere attempts to pull some disco-tastic moves while standing on roller skates in an erratically driven truck.
- From the first movie: "The Burglars". Not so much the concept (two of the guys fall through an office ceiling dressed as burglars), but for that one black guy who jumps from his chair and runs out of the building before they even get up.
- "The Switcheroo": While April Margera is asleep, Bam has his father leave her side and replace him with a bearded Preston Lacy (like Phil, he's only clad in his underwear). Preston then smothers April in the most obnoxious ways (slinging his whole leg over her, taking up most of the bed) until she wakes up and starts to scold "Phil"...and in the dark senses that something is amiss. She suitably freaks out when she realizes it's not her husband... but then finds it pretty funny afterwards herself.
April: He felt....shorter!
Dave: What if it'd gone the other way and she was like, "Oh, yeah, Phil, let's DO IT!"Preston: Well, I think we all know Ape would've got fucked that night!
- The DVD cast commentary during that scene is pretty funny as well, while they're watching Ape trying to fend off "Phil's" advances:
- "Hi, I'm Brad Pitt and I'm going to be abducted." And in front of a stunned public crowd, Brad Pitt is ganged up on and thrown into a van.
- It's impossible not to laugh at "High Five!" from the third movie. But the really funny shot is the side view of Bam being knocked backwards like a bowling pin.
- The "Bicentennial BMXing" and horse milking scenes in the second movie, which are somehow made ten times funnier by the background music.
- Humping a shark
- In "Jackass 3.5" at a special screening for fans the rest of the cast reveal in a video that they've been replacing a portion of Knoxville's medicated face lotion with horse semen, which he's been rubbing on his face, for weeks.
- "Today's question: is it wrong to be strong? You be the judge."
- Before the "Poo Cocktail Supreme", Steve-O mentions that he's not worried about the shit in the skit, but he's terrified of roller coasters, bungee jumping, and the like, to which Knoxville replies, "You have really irrational fears. 'Cast me out with the sharks, I don't care, put the hook through my cheek, but I'm not bungee diving!' Like, what the fuck?"
- Ehren shouting "That's Bam Margera, dumbshit, he's famous!" when he's in the trunk of the taxi in "Terror Taxi." The cast found it funny enough that they took to introducing him as "Bam Margera - he's famous!" in interviews.
- Chris hurting his leg on the "Toro Totter" and stopping to inspect it, telling Johnny to hold on.
Johnny: What do you mean, "hold on?" The bull's not gonna hold on!
- Everything about "The Brand," but especially the conversation with Bam's parents at the end.
April: You had the cutest butt ever, and now you ruined it.Bam: No, Dick-Farm Dunn ruined it!April: Why'd you ruin it?Ryan: I tried to do it good, he jumped around. I was scared, I'm burning my own friend!April: Why would you burn him in the first place, Dunn?Ryan: Because it was funny.April: It's not funny!