- There are quite a few... pretty much anytime Miroku shows his perverted side, or anytime he's called out on it, or anytime Kagome shouts "SIT!" or...
- A specific example being in episode 100, when everyone but Inuyasha is trapped inside a moth demon's soul-sucking cocoon, he's ranting at Kagome and telling her that she can't be weak enough to just give in to death so easily, so he dares her to tell him to sit. Being asleep and inside a cocoon at the time, Kagome didn't hear that. But at the end of the episode, he practically begs her to say it, instead of the 'thank you' he got. He...sat.
- And earlier, when Inuyasha and Miroku are discussing the finer points of cheating on a woman. Miroku is in the middle of saying how "—if either woman were to find out—" when Kagome interupts with a rather forceful "SIT!!!" Miroku, without missing a beat, quips, "—that's right. Big sit."
- One hilarious moment is when he and Sango are walking up a mountain that harms people who think impure thoughts. but poor Miroku has Sango's butt right in front of him the whole time and he spends the whole trip in agony trying to grope it.
- "STONE WIELDER BOULDER REAVER!!!
- That one was even funnier in the Italian dub, where they found a witty and suitable translation.
- Totousai yanking out Inuyasha's tooth...and the scream that follows afterwards.
- Inuyasha's attempt to fix a bicycle, which leaves it a twisted wreck of its former self.
- A demon, which turns out to be Myoga's fiancée, starts possessing the heroes, causing them to attack each other. However, when it's Inuyasha's turn, instead of attacking, he acts like a total lunatic, bouncing and laughing, and by the end, things start to get.....weird.
- He then proceeds to chase after Shippo, and there's no way around it—Inuyasha tries to seduce him.
Shippo: But what about my dreams of falling in love with a woman, not a possessed male half-demon?!
- Jinenji's mother whacking Inuyasha over the head with an entire tree...and he doesn't even flinch.
- Subsequently, Inuyasha is startled to learn that she is Jinenji's human parent.
- Sango scaring off some bullies picking on a little girl by using an experimental invisibility spell and Kirara's kitten form.
- Kagome's school play and Inuyasha's clueless intrusion into it, forcing Kagome to ad lib wildly to keep her classmates from realizing what's going on. This culminates in the arrival of a huge watermelon youkai and Inuyasha blowing a huge hole in the roof with the Wind Scar, after which he and Kagome make their exit as though it's All Part of the Show. The crowd loves it.
- Also during the play, after seeing Inuyasha onstage, Hojo improvises and challenges him to a duel. Inuyasha simply goes "fine with me"...and then pulls out the freaking Tetsusaiga.
- Immediately after this, Inuyasha and Kagome find the last of the youkai that were loose on the school grounds. It's an enormous fish flopping helplessly around on the roof, unable to do anything.
- It gets better. After finding it, the two decide to cook it for the school banquet. When it's presented, it's still flopping.
- The Last Banquet of Miroku's Master. First Mushin gets the heroes to clean his temple, a process which features (among other things) an Imagine Spot from Kagome in the form of an infomercial about using Miroku's cursed hand as a glorified vacuum. Then he sends them to a particular mountain to fetch him some magical sake, and all of them get drunk from the sake mist - Shippo and Hachi shapeshift into Kagome and all three start singing and dancing, and Sango hits on Inuyasha while Miroku can only look on in horror. And to cap it all off, it turn out that Mushin isn't dying in the first place.
- Sango groping Miroku's butt in order to make sure he isn't Shippo. What goes around comes around.
- "ONIISAAN! Aw, he made a really mean face at me. And, Inu-Yasha, so are you."
Inuyasha: Hearing it made me feel kinda sick.
- His response is even better in the English Dub:
Inuyasha: That sounded just really wrong.
- In one episode, Kagome explains to Inuyasha the concept of "family reunion". Cue to Inuyasha thinking of he and Sesshomaru ''eye-zapping'' each other over sushi.
- Also the episode when Shippo is challenged by Soten (Hiten and Manten's little sister). Fullstop. Among many other things we have Kirara falling for catnip and Shippo and Soten performing a "Diagonal Cut-like" slash on each other with kendamas....
- Inuyasha: YOU NEED MORE FIBER!!!! [rams tree down the demon's throat]
- Any time Jaken finds himself in an awkward position.
- The closing credits for one of the OVA's showed Jaken trying to ride and crashing Kagome's bike. She blames this on InuYasha.
- "Shut up and sit!"
Shippo: Now he's dead.
- Inuyasha's reaction to Dog!Sesshomaru's growling in episode 7:
"Yeah, yeah, 'roar roar' to you too, buddy."
- In chapter 350, Kagura is injured and her body is being washed down the river. Rin tries to rescue her... and then Jaken tries to rescue Rin... ultimately forcing Sesshomaru to fish all three of them out of the river.
- Rin's first meeting with an injured Sesshoumaru involved her dumping a bunch of water on his face.
- Rin's interactions with Jaken are usually good, especially since Jaken clearly has no idea how to handle a little girl.
- Rin asks Jaken about Inuyasha's relationship with Sesshoumaru. Jaken replies that it's a long story and begins to recite it, only to realize that Rin's walking away with disinterest, because "I don't like long stories."
- *singing* "Poor Master Ja-ken/ he has been forgot-ten/ and now has been left be-hind!"
- Episode 90. InuYasha shouting "Banzai!", InuYasha's reaction to Kagome's world, Sota asking what love is to InuYasha... Seeing the normally grumpy half-demon getting caught in all these silly situations is always good for a giggle.
- Sango shouting "Sit boy!" when Inuyasha's making an ass of himself. It doesn't work, but the sudden look of terror on Inuyasha's face is priceless.
Sango: No good. I guess it only works when Kagome says it.
Inuyasha: Y-you're just figuring that out now, stupid!?
Miroku: (in thought) I was kinda hoping that would work...
- When Inuyasha and co first enter Mt. Hakurei, the mountain that purifies all youkai, Miroku comments that even as a human, a purifying mountain still feels uncomfortable for him. Kagome and Sango however points out that they feel just fine, causing Inuyasha to sweatdrop and ask Miroku "You're actually impure, aren't you...". If you didn't get it, don't ask.
- Whenever Inuyasha and Koga meet. Cue some of the most hilarious Cock Fights you'll ever find in anime.
- A particular mention should go to the first time they encounter Koga, where he kidnaps Kagome and ends up falling for her, later yelling to Inuyasha that she's "his woman." Cue an absolutely terrified look from Inuyasha, who later winds up subtly asking Kagome if she and Koga slept together. No points for guessing Kagome's reaction.
- Not to mention Koga's hilariously stunned face when Kagome slaps him.
- After Koga's fight with Ginkotsu who nearly had him killed, Kagome and the others takes him to a cave for him to recover safely. Upon awakening, Kagome ask how he's feeling, to which he replies that he's "...somewhat... really pissed off", because his body "stinks of dog!" When told that it's because Inuyasha carried him there, he first proceeds to beat up his comrades for allowing that to happen, before a soaked Inuyasha enters, explaining how he had to take a bath to get rid of "the disgusting wolf smell!"
- While in the modern era, InuYasha visits Kagome's house before her entrance exams (which leads to another funny moment). They get back from getting groceries when they see a cockroach, which InuYasha attacks with his Wind Scar. The look on Kagome's face guarantees there may have been a "Sit Boy!" off screen.
- Don't forget Inuyasha filling the house with a bunch of pigeons when he tried to help make dinner and the Koi Fish he stole from a neighbor's pond.
[Kagome returns home and is greeted by flying pigeons.]
Inuyasha: [Proudly as he held tightly on a pigeon's tail to keep it from flying away.] Oh, Kagome. I heard we're having a huge dinner. I got some ingredients for you.
- The end of the first movie, "Affections that Transcend Time", had a couple of golden moments with Miroku:
- First, Hyouga has unleashed a massive army of youkai on the area.
Shippo: I think we might be outnumbered here.
- Second, Kagome throws herself off of Kirara, forcing Inuyasha to catch her as she falls. When he berates her for this, she merely says that "I knew you'd catch me anyway, so I just took the quick way down!" Miroku watches this, then looks up at Sango, still on Kirara.
Miroku: Sango! Do not be afraid! Come, leap into my arms!
*Sango throws a piece of her armor at his head*
Miroku: (completely deadpan) Ow.
- There was also the time Inuyasha tried imitating Kagome after an argument.
Inuyasha: I never told her to go home! She was all 'I'm going home! Stupid!'
Kaede: That imitation was pathetic.
Inuyasha: (Falls over) I'm a demon, not a comedian!
- Just about anytime Miroku is mistaken for a toilet by a little toddler... Miroku is the one who ends up running away with the kid to a bathroom yelling "You know better than to pee there!", "Just wait! This isn't the toilet!", or "The toilet's over here!".
- In the final, Kagome calls Sesshomaru "big brother". This causes both Sesshomaru and Inuyasha to glare daggers at her. The real kicker is when Jakken starts ranting about how Kagome was being disrespectful, Sesshomaru tells him to shut up about it.
- There are two episodes where the cast gets drunk. The first one involves Kagome, Shippo, Hatchi, and Sango.
- The second one is where Inuyasha gets dunked into a vat full of Sake.
Inuyasha: [After getting dunked in some sake] I ain't drunk.
Kagome: You are drunk.
Inuyasha: I ain't drunk! Why are there three of you now?
Kagome: Right, yeah yeah.
- In the manga, Myoga claims that he can see Sango fighting the demons in the sake, which prompts Shippo to take a sip. Being the equivallent of a 7 year old, he instantly gets drunk and claims he can see her too. Kagome is trying to get him off of the stuff and says it's just the drunken-ness talking, but then Inuyasha chimes in that he can see her too (while his entire body is in the jar). It's never made clear to the reader if they can indeed see her, or if it's just because all three are drunk off their asses (although it's heavily implied to be the latter). It gets funnier when Inuyasha refuses to come out of the pot.
- Upon hearing that Miroku asks every women he meets to "bear his child", Sango realizes that he never asked her such a question. Miroku immediately clasps her hands and apologizes for never asking her.
- The dub has a funny moment in episode 132 when the gang is eveasdropping on Miroku's marriage proposal to Sango:
Kagome: "He's going to propose!"
Inuyasha: "He poses a what now?"
- Definitely the time Miroku offered Kagome a piggy back ride. It is complete with both of the monk's hands twitching in excitement, hoping to grope Kagome.
- At one point, Kagome catches a cold and Inuyasha gives her a concoction that his mother used to give him as a kid. With one slight difference:
Inuyasha: When she made it, she used to use dried ingredients. *smiles* But I used fresh stuff.
Kagone: Fresh stuff? Fresh what exactly?
Inuyasha: Well, fresh-
*Sota freaks out, gesturing to Inuyahsa not to tell Kagome the ingredients*
Inuyasha: Uh, who cares, so long as it works!
- When the gang (minus Inuyasha) are poisoned, Myoga helps cure them by sucking out the poison. When they wake up, Inuyasha gives them all "medicine" that smells of blood, telling them it's from Myoga and that it will help them recover their strength. Unfortunately they later find out why it smells like blood: Myoga had drank too much of their blood in sucking out the poison, so he was trying to replenish their blood with blood from snakes...by sucking it out first, rolling around, then regurgitating it into a bottle for them to drink. Miroku comments that he'd rather drink fresh blood instead...
- All of the Momiji and Botan episode. But if there's one moment to be singled out, it's when Kagome attempts to scream "SIT!" to take out Inuyasha's giant double. Unfortunately, it only affects regular Inuyasha, which leaves him open to attack from the duplicate, which proceeds to stomp on him. Cue a massive Stop Helping Me! from Inuyasha.
- Any scene Inuyasha has with the family cat. Either holding him by the forelegs or scratching his belly while cooing at him. It's both hilarious and adorable. Especially when Buyo tends to make absolutely no response whatsoever, like he just doesn't care.