- Hulk and Umar ranked somewhere in-between strangely hilarious and Dude, Not Funny!. It is basically in the uncomfortable weirdness area, which, along with being so unexpected, is why it stood out so much.
- In the original Defenders series where Umar made Hulk her love slave, he was physically exhausted after six minutes. In the Heart of the Monster storyline where she comes back for seconds, Hulk(in his Green Scar/Worldbreaker mode), they go all night long.
- Again from Heart of the Monster, when Doctor Strange, Amadeus Cho, and Sofia Di Cosimo go through a portal to the Dark Dimension and emerge looking like cut-rate Dungeons & Dragons characters. Strange is particularly irritated.
- Hulk: Broken Worlds #2: Adam Warren's story of the time the 245-foot tall kaiju Marvel Mangaverse Hulk went moongazing, and ended up derailing Ragnarok by beating the Fenris Wolf to death with Jormungandr.
- About half of Jason Aaron's run.
- During Peter David's tenure, the Hulk took on the Professor persona and was able to reverse his Hulking Out so that as he got angrier, he became a savage, furious... Bruce Banner. The image of a skinny scientist acting like the Hulk is as funny as you think.
- Rick Jones survives a crashing Skrull saucer thanks to a parachute pack he had on hand. Why did he need a parachute pack? "I always carry a miniature parachute with me in case I have to jump from an exploding Skrull saucer." (Peter David had actually written himself into a corner and forgotten about Rick; the parachute incident made Rick ultra-Genre Savvy and reinvigorated the character.)
- Bruce's entire relationship with Maria Hill. They really love annoying each other, and Bruce keeps borrowing things from her (including money). He goes through a lot of iPads.
- In the Indestructible Hulk and Daredevil team up, Daredevil jumps down into a dark space while Maria asks him to wait until they at least get him a light...
Daredevil: You are adorable.
- During one issue of Peter David's run, the Rhino impersonates a mall Santa, but his temper causes him to eventually snap and start tearing up the place. The Grey Hulk comes in and starts fighting him. Eventually a sales rep from a mom and pop cookie store attempts to calm the two down by offering up free cookie samples, leading to this gem:
The Rhino: Are these macadamia nuts?
Sales Rep: Why yes.
- In Incredible Hulk #349 by Peter David, Spidey realises that Mr. Fixit is in fact the currently presumed dead Hulk. His reaction? this hammy exchange:
Mr. Fixit: Egad NO! I've been FOUND OUT!
Mr. Fixit: I have to ESCAPE!
cue Mr. Fixit making his escape by jumping straight through the roof as seen by a very confused Spidey ... only to smash down on Spidey from above seconds later.
Mr. Fixit: Nice of you to wait around.