Funny moments in the manga Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha
- Toshi's story of how his "sibling love" with Uka fell apart, complete with exaggeration and a deadpan Uka.
- Kon's reaction when he realizes Inari wants to shapeshift into Tanbabashi's mother to please Tanbabashi's younger brother Shirou.
- Touka remembering his Holding Hands moment with Uka... only to see that he's drawn a crummy-looking picture of it.
- Made even more hilarious when Uka does the exact same thing after Touka promises to wait for her while she supports Inari's goddess training.
- Inari brightly narrating how it's the start of her second semester... only for her to see a ghastly Toshi stalking her and wanting her to help him get along with Uka. Touka solves this by purposely knocking Toshi down with his bike, and Inari continues off in her happy narration as though the incident never happened.
- Inari's reaction when she envisions herself trying to stop Uka's marriage meeting—with the bug gods settling for her.
- Touka being called an eighth grader? It goes back even before he enters eighth grade.