Funny: I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
- Chuck and Larry sleeping together for the first time. He pretends to be the ghost of Larry's wife who's angry at him for sleeping on her spot even though he left that vacant in her memory. Larry was getting pissed.
Larry: I swear to God, Chuck—
Chuck: That wasn't me! If it was me, I'd stop! It scared me too, man.
- Larry is afraid his maid might be into voodoo.
- Dan Ackroyd absolutely steals the show in every scene he's in.
- As Chuck and Larry are rescuing the morbidly obese man from his burning apartment, he falls on Chuck, presumably crushing him. But Chuck gives a weak thumbs up... until the guy farts on him and he slowly changes it to a thumbs down.
- In the slow-mo introduction of Jessica Biel's character, we pan over to Chuck and hear his heartbeat quickening, then over to Larry and hear... his stomach growling.