Funny: Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.
Doorway to Destruction Part 1
- The burger incident. Hulk's "Uh Oh" really sells it.
- Red Hulk getting insulted by Rick, then going into the confessional to mock him and admire himself. There's just something about "Rulk" doing that that inspires amusement.
- A-Bomb: "Sweet dreams, Princess! The-muscles-will-be-here-when-you-wake-up!"
- A-Bomb's reaction to entering the bathroom after She-Hulk uses it.
- A Hulkbuster suit throws Hulk into a helicopter, causing the rotor to land on his head, but it keeps spinning.
- A-Bomb fanboying over Iron Man.
- Almost all of Spider-Man and Hulk's interactions in "The Collector".
- The fact that they actually censored Peter Parker's face. And yes, you can see through the mosaic that it's indeed the same one we see all the time.
- A-Bomb commenting on the fact that Ego can speak perfect English (and having a face) despite being a distant alien planet.
- Ego The Living Planet's hilariously hammy laugh at Hulk being propelled out of his nose into space.
- According to J. Jonah Jameson, it was Spider-Man's plot all along to use Ego the Living Planet to destroy Earth.
- Basically everything that happens to Red Hulk as a result of his arrogance.
- At the very end of the episode, we see that A-Bomb brought the Devil Dinosaur back home as a pet.
- Made even funnier when She-Hulk informs A-Bomb that his pet recently left "souvenirs" in Red Hulk's bunk.
- Red getting shrunk twice due to his recklessness. The second time around, he gains a very high-pitched voice.
- To add further insult to injury, when Vista Verde's minigolf course is rebuilt, Red's likeness is imprinted on a golf ball while the remaining Hulks are given statues around each hole.
- Hulk and Red's constant bickering this episode is most definitely not funny. A-Bomb's increasing exasperation at having to play intermediary between them and trying to get them to get over it, on the other hand...
- Red Hulk gets hotter as he gets angrier. So to make him a better weapon against the ice giant, Hulk and Thor beat him up. When he's furious and glowing red-hot, they throw him at the giant.
Red Hulk: [sailing through the air]: "I HATE YOUUUU!!"
- Red scoping out one of the souvenir salesmen in Vista Verde, and demanding why there's no Red Hulk souvenirs.
- At the beginning of the episode, we see Devil Dinosaur dragging Red in his bed out into the middle of the desert before knocking him into a hole and burying him! Made even funnier when we find out that this is something he does every single day!
- The icing on that cake? When Red returns to confront Devil, Devil starts chewing on a treat ala Bugs Bunny.
- Red's efforts to find Devil a new home.
- While captured and held prisoner by Doom, Doom tells Red that he plans on syphoning the gamma radiation before absorbing it so he wont "turn into a monster". Red drops this:
- "Oh right, cause your not a monster."
- Skarr of all people in a Yellow suit and top hat leaning on a cane, looks like the manners lessons did stick.
- This little exchange from A-Bomb and Nick Fury about televising classified information to a live audience.
- A-Bomb: "Hey Fury! How about a few nice words about our world-saving shenanigans?"Nick Fury: You want credit?! A-Bomb, this never happened. The whole event is top secret.*cuts away to the confessional cam room*
- Hulk in Team Dad mode.
Skaar, stop poking that missile, you'll cause armageddon.
- A-Bomb waking up Crystal with a roar. He says he "Saw it in a movie."
- The Smashers(Minus the Hulk) turning the base upside down in search of a cricket. Which turns out to be Hulks distress signal being covered by Ricks funny sound effects machine.
- Hulk actually lets out a scream/yell when he sees Obnoxio the Clown.
- Everything, but particularly the fact that they keep treating the super-sized Devil Dinosaur like an unruly dog. A ten-story-tall, razor-toothed, pissed-off unruly dog.
- When Spider-Man isn't being the Butt Monkey, it's Skaar's turn by way of getting stepped on.
- Red Hulk's "dramatization" of the Hulk's Origin Story... as portrayed by crude, child-like drawings on lined notebook paper and stilted dialog. (And yet, somehow, Bruce and Rick have their proper voices)
- When Herc was a baby, he strangled two vipers... and already had a full beard!