- Ever wonder what Wolverine: the Musical would sound like? Hugh decided to kindly give you a taste, thanks to a fan script.
- The 2009 Oscars would not have been nearly as awesome without Hugh's phenomenal opening number. Incidentally, Anne Hathaway's performance alongside him (briefly) was so well received that she later went on to host the Oscars as well.
- At the end of Van Helsing, Hugh was actually naked after he turned back into a human being, but the effects team had to add on pants to the final cut of the film because, allegedly, the crowd during an early screening couldn't focus on the sad moment because of his body.
- Hugh was genuinely naked when he filmed one of the scenes in X2: X-Men United so the crew decided to play a little prank on him. He ran down the hall and turned a corner only to find the entire female cast and crew present (and James Marsden's mum) to make catcalls and moon over his naked body while they waved money at him.
- To make it even funnier, he instinctively moved his hands to cover up his "bits and pieces" - forgetting he was wearing the Wolverine claws.
- And at the end of filming, Bryan Singer presented him with the gift of a bag full of all the negatives of shots where his "bits and pieces" were visible.
- In his Inside the Actors Studio interview, he shares a story of auditioning for the role of Curly in Oklahoma! He goes to sing the character's opening song "Oh What a Beautiful Morning"...and forgets the words. "And there's only three bloody lines in the whole song!"
- This is more of a funny observation, but Hugh's Love Interests have a nasty habit of dying around him. And two of them happen while he's semi-nude too.
- From the 2001 Christmas episode of Saturday Night Live he hosted: Jackman tells the story of how, in his native Australia, Christmas is celebrated when his father (Will Ferrell) beats up a boxing kangaroo — until the year when the kangaroo beat up his dad and sodomized him.
- 2014 Hugh Jackman interviews 1999 Hugh Jackman.
- Apparently when he first met Nicholas Hoult on the set of X-Men: Days of Future Past, the latter had a fanboy moment and said something to the extent of "I've been a fan ever since I was eight" - only for Hugh to cut him off, not wanting to be reminded of his age.
- His hilarious banter with David Beckham when they both appeared on The Graham Norton Show. David's son had just turned ten and was a huge fan - but David did not bring him to meet Hugh, which Hugh ribbed him for.
Hugh: I wouldn't bring my ten-year-old to see it.
- David got a good one in on Hugh when he was talking about his R-rated movie.
David: But you'll bring MY ten-year-old to the pub?
- Apparently he was suffering dehydration during an early performance of Beauty & the Beast so he had to drink four litres of water. Unfortunately that resulted in him having to pee while performing - which is especially hard when one is in a musical. Apparently during one rendition of "Gaston" he decided to go for the high note and live with wetting himself on stage.
- His appearance on BBC Radio 1's "Innuendo Bingo". Both he and the guest host Kylie Minogue were reduced to hysterical Corpsing.
- While walking a red carpet he was stopped for an interview, only to completely hijack it because he was the interviewer's old PE teacher and recognized his former student.