Funny: Hugh Jackman
- Ever wonder what Wolverine: the Musical would sound like? Hugh decided to kindly give you a taste, thanks to a fan script.
- The 2009 Oscars would not have been nearly as awesome without Hugh's phenomenal opening number. Incidentally, Anne Hathaway's performance alongside him (briefly) was so well received that she later went on to host the Oscars as well.
- At the end of Van Helsing, Hugh Jackman was actually naked after he turned back into a human being, but the effects team had to add on pants to the final cut of the film because, allegedly, the crowd during an early screening couldn't focus on the sad moment because of his body.
- Hugh Jackman was genuinely naked when he filmed one of the scenes in X2: X-Men United so the crew decided to play a little prank on him. He ran down the hall and turned a corner only to find the entire female cast present to make catcalls and moon over his naked body while they waved money at him.
- In his Inside the Actors Studio interview, he shares a story of auditioning for the role of Curly in Oklahoma! He goes to sing the character's opening song "Oh What a Beautiful Morning"...and forgets the words. "And there's only three bloody lines in the whole song!"
- This is more of a funny observation, but Hugh's love interests have a nasty habit of dying around him.
- From the 2001 Christmas episode of Saturday Night Live he hosted: Jackman tells the story of how, in his native Australia, Christmas is celebrated when his father (Will Ferrell) beats up a boxing kangaroo — until the year when the kangaroo beat up his dad and sodomized him.
- 2014 Hugh Jackman interviews 1999 Hugh Jackman.