* Gordon finding a large spoon in the Juniper Inn.
--> '''Gordon:''' What is this? Were you born with this in your mouth?
--> '''Robert Dean II:''' Don't I wish. That was a gift.
--> '''Gordon:''' From a giant?
* In the Keating Hotel episode, Gordon comments with one of the guests about the color of the lobby. She jokes that it looks like a brothel. When Gordon questions her about it, she replies "I've been told about them", and Gordon replies "Well, I can confirm that".
** The hotel itself is easily one of the most bizarre in the series, the entire place having been designed with the consultation of ''car designers''. [[ForegoneConclusion As you can well imagine, it didn't make for the most functional of hotels]].
** When Gordon decides to try out his in-room Jacuzzi tub (which was placed right in front of the entrance for some reason), he turns on the water jets and immediately [[EyeScream gets sprayed in the face with a burst of soapy water.]]
* In Brick Hotel, Gordon sees a miniature dining set on a space in the wall. He takes it out and sits in one of the chairs, and asks the housekeeping lady to sit on the other chair.
* In Meson de Mesilla, the owner takes to the stage and sings several of Cher's songs while Gordon and the other guests try to enjoy their lunches. The customers are all flabbergasted at her impromptu and mediocre performance.
** At one point, Gordon asks another guest what she thinks is worse: The food or the music. The guest replies that [[StealthInsult they compliment each other very well.]]
* In Hotel Chester, Gordon Ramsay takes over an hour to receive his lunch, so he goes to take a nap. Right after it arrives, Lindsey finds the table empty and says "Dammit." The way she says it is just plain hilarious.
* In the Applegate Lodge, Ramsay finds himself in a literal MushroomSamba...by which I mean that there are literal dancing mushrooms in a room filled with stoned out hippies.
--> '''Gordan''': (to a guest) Welcome to the (censored) madhouse.