Funny / Hotel Dusk: Room 215
- Kyle's snarky comments and general interactions with the "goofy" characters like Martin Summer and Tony Wolf certainly qualifies.
- The Running Gag of Kyle Hyde remarking "great name, isn't it?" after he introduces himself.
- Louis: "Sweet crispy crap!"
- Dunning: "I'm busier'n a one-legged man in an ass-kickin' contest."
- Duning lets out a lot of funny moments. When you show him Martin Summer's novel, he replies "No thanks! If I wanna sleep, I'll go to bed!"
- If Kyle causes Martin to check out early, Dunning asks Kyle what's wrong with the poor guy. Kyle is hesitaant to answer honestly, and Dunning decides that Kyle needs a cheering-up, so they go to the bar for some drinks and don't come back out until the next morning.