- Captain Smek has a favorite fruit he discovered on Earth: Footballs.
- His reaction to bubblewrap is also pretty amusing.
- And then there was his barbeque "crown" he was wearing in Paris...
- And when he tried to wear oranges on his feet/pods. Another Boov followed behind him, mopping up the juice.
- Oh can't control himself when he dances. He hates it. Tip finds it hilarious.
Oh: What is happening to my body?Tip: It's called dancing!Oh: Boovs do not do dancing!Tip: (laughing) I can tell!Oh: (while skin is changing to yellow) How long before this kills me?!
Oh: We calls it "Motionless and Obidient."
- "Oh, no! My hands are in the air like I just do not care!"
- Before being forced to dance, Oh, bothered by the music, switches the radio over to Boov music... which is a jumble of loud staticy noises.
- Even funnier, Pig has a freak out over the music.
- This bit of dialogue when Tip and Oh first meet:
Oh: Can I come in to the out now?Tip: No! You can not come into the out.
- "Our tradition is to punch you in the nose—hold still."
- As squicky as it is, Oh takes a bite out of a urinal cake and drinks a bowl of lemonade.
- Tip teaching Oh about jokes, using possibly the oldest joke in history: The interrupting cow.
- Before they sneak into Paris, Tip offers to disguise Oh so that the other Boov won't recognize him. She breaks out a ton of makeover supplies, decides to start with a Beauty Mark... and that's all. The Boov are completely fooled.
- Oh: "I will now sing the Boov Death Song."
- "It is rude to interrupt the Death Song."
- Oh's Imagine Spot when he considers hiding in Antarctica.