- In the Rare Cuts collections, there's one story about a man who's been magically compelled to blurt out all his most embarrassing secrets whenever he's around other people. Of course, this being a John Constantine comic, it gets a little less funny once we learn all the details. Still...
- "I'M A WHOREMONGER!!!"
- John Constantine's birthday party, where Swamp Thing uses his complete mastery of all plant life... to give John some quick-growing weed.
- Despite also being one of the Squickiest volumes in the series, Son of Man is chockfull of these:
John: "Well, let's see: flibble, flobble, flibble... kaflurp." (Beat) "Bugger me, it's still a bloody gun!"
- Chas asking John to "magic" away a gun used in a shooting.
AW WHY WON'T ISS FACKIN', FACKIN', FACKIN BASS WORRRRRKK?!!'Cos you dunno how to play it, Sid. On your bike.
- When John and company try to summon a demon up from Hell... and get Sid Vicious instead.
- Constantine encounters the spirit of Sir Francis Dashwood, the English nobleman who founded London's infamous "Hellfire Club". The kicker? He went to HEAVEN! Turns out all the stories about black sabbaths and satanic rituals were all just myths. Er, except the orgies.