- In the Rare Cuts collections, there's one story about a man who's been magically compelled to blurt out all his most embarrassing secrets whenever he's around other people. Of course, this being a John Constantine comic, it gets a little less funny once we learn all the details. Still...
- "I'M A WHOREMONGER!!!"
- John Constantine's birthday party, where Swamp Thing uses his complete mastery of all plant life... to give John some quick-growing weed.
- Despite also being one of the Squickiest volumes in the series, Son of Man is chockfull of these:
John: "Well, let's see: flibble, flobble, flibble... kaflurp." (Beat) "Bugger me, it's still a bloody gun!"
- Chas asking John to "magic" away a gun used in a shooting.
AW WHY WON'T ISS FACKIN', FACKIN', FACKIN BASS WORRRRRKK?!!'Cos you dunno how to play it, Sid. On your bike.
- When John and company try to summon a demon up from Hell... and get Sid Vicious instead.