- When Tish tells Chance Greg brought her to a fire, he calls in Greg. Greg comes in. Chance punches him out.
- When Tish mentions that Greg told her about Madame Loo, Chance is understandably concerned.
Chance: Exactly WHAT did you tell her about Madame Loo?Greg: Only that she's 80 years old, weighs 300 pounds and is one of your oldest friends.(scene changes and we meet Madame Loo, who looks to be a thirty year old 100 pound lady)
- "He's ALL mine!" (*gets punched out himself*)
- "He's ALL mine!" "The wars over."
- After the brawl in Madame Loo's is over.
Chance: Let the old den mother buy the drink.Greg: I love you mother.
- The survey team asking Chance and the execs what color they want for there public restrooms.
Survey Man: So gentleman, which would you prefer? The soft willow green, the lovely royal blue, or the flaming heart red?
- Throughout, you can see Chance looking around at the other executives and trying his hardest not to burst out laughing at the absurdity.
- The scene where Tish and Madelyn sneak into Chance and Greg's sleeping quarters. Tish then wakes Greg with a kiss, once he wakes up fully, he's not happy.
Greg: (after being woke up by a Tish's kiss) What are you doing here?!Chance: (awakened by Greg's question) What's Tish doing here?!Madelyn: That was my idea.Chance: Somebody wake me up!
- "I am not overwrought! I just damn mad!"
- Greg and Tish note upon Madelyn's newfound courage.
Tish: I think we oughta get her a tin hat.