- When Tish mentions that Greg told her about Madame Loo, Chance is understandably concerned.
Chance: Exactly WHAT did you tell her about Madame Loo?
Greg: Only that she's 80 years old, weighs 300 pounds and is one of your oldest friends.
(scene changes and we meet Madame Loo, who looks to be a thirty year old 150 pond lady)
- "He's all mine!" (*gets punched out himself*)
- "He's all mine!" "The wars over."
- After the brawl in Madame Loo'a is over.
Chance: Let the old den mother by the drink.
Greg: I love you mother.
- The survey team asking Chance and the execs what color they want for there public restrooms.
Survey Man: So gentleman, which would you prefer? The soft willow green, the royal blue, or the flaming heart read?
- The scene where Tish and Madelyn sneak into Chance and Greg's sleeping quarters. Tish then wakes Greg with a kiss, once he wakes up fully, he's not happy.
Greg: (after being woke up by a Tish's kiss) What are you doing here?!
Chance: (awakened by Greg's question) What's Tish doing here?!
Madelyn: That was my idea.
Chance: Somebody wake me up!
- "I am not overwrought! I just damn mad!"
- Greg and Tish note upon Madelyn's newfound courage.
Tish: I think we oughta get her a tin hat.