- The Master of Darkness taking out his frustration by tossing his servant into walls. Just when he throws his servant directly at a spiky column, a shadow monster steps in the way and the servant crashes into his enormous gut.
- After Andy turns the Amigos' last apple into a whole tree of apples, an overjoyed Amigo tries to eat two of them at once and gets his hands stuck in his mouth.
- The head honcho of the Amigos in regards to his vision of Andy's arrival.
Honcho: I know why you come. My vision eye sees all there is! Looky...I draw my vision!(He produces a parchment with a crude stick figure drawing.)Honcho: Just like you, huh? Hehehe.(Andy looks noticeably hesitant, then nods.)Andy: Mm-hm.Honcho: You fly from sky to find amigo like this, no?(He picks up another parchment, a detailed pin-up of a shapely female Amigo. The other Amigos wolf-whistle and make googley eyes, and Andy chuckles silently.)Honcho: Hmm? (He looks at the drawing he's holding.) WHOAA!! Wrong dream...!
- And shortly after that, a bit of excellent comedic timing.
Honcho: Great Honcho says evil bones never come here. I have spoken!(The wall behind him promptly explodes into pieces, as shadow monsters attack the Amigo village.)
- In the ending, the Amigos find and salvage the wreckage of Andy's spaceship, rummaging through the junk and scrap. One of them finds a camera, which the Amigo with glasses takes a close look at. His reaction after photographing himself is gold.
Amigo: Amigo face? AMIGO FACE! Amigo face, Amigo face...!(He runs all over the place holding up the instant photo, eventually popping back into view looking straight at the fourth wall.)Amigo: Amigo face? AMIGO FACE!! Amigoface-amigoface-amigoface-amigoface...!
- Attacking the Worms will cause them to bloat up, while they just stay there in the wall with a suprised expression. Attacking the Worms again will make them fly around lIke a deflated balloon before dying!
Funny / Heart of Darkness
Funny highlights from the video game Heart of Darkness.