Funny: Hate Plus
- Heo's security report that spends way too much time fangirling about Mute's updated look, which gets an angry, embarrassed, all-caps rebuke from *Mute that threatens to fire her and replace her position with a potted plant.
- In the Harem Route Mute Version 2 will also ask Hyun-ae if she could be replaced with a potted plant while the pair is reading this log.
- The ship's council discusses the possible benefits and drawbacks of an economic stimulus that would try to reverse the declining birth rates, especially since it would require a pretty steep tax hike to fund.
Councillor *Mute (Security): Okay, but here's my problem: if you increase taxes on the lower class by 15%, there will be riots. Like, my office will be on fire within a week, and it turns out that costs even more of the money that's already tight to put out. We're talking actual straight-out riots. It's a security problem.Chief Councillor Ryu (Captaincy): But the benefit would be-Councillor *Mute (Security): I get what the benefit would be. Um, it just doesn't offset the cost of, you know, offices on fire.
- When *Hyun-ae confesses to *Mute in the Harem Route, *Mute at first doesn't take *Hyun-ae seriously. But once it finally sinks in that the girl is serious... she unleashes a scream lasting several dialog boxes.
- When *Mute interrogates Oh Eun-a's maid on her behavior, the maid comments she's been getting increasingly unhinged:
NO, MAKING TEA IS NOT THE UNHINGED PART.
- During a council argument:
Councillor Kim: Ugh.Councillor Smith: "Ugh" is not a vote.
- Borderline Troper Tales, but Chocolate Cake-flavored Vodka counts as chocolate cake. And so he enjoyed Russian chocolate cake!◊
- Christine Love actually made a tweet about it, too!
- On the soundtrack, the "Cake!" track is TWENTY-ONE MINUTES LONG.
- In the harem route, during the "The Death of *Mute" log, Heo Seo-yeong shouts at one of the maids to tell where President and Chief Councilor Ryu is so they can arrest him. The AIs' commentary?
*Hyun-ae: The maid must've been pretty scared, though.*Mute: Can you please just reign in your fucking maid obsession for five minutes?!
- The Image Song It's Not Ero!, which starts by gleefully telling the listener that the game is "no ero story" and "won't show you smutty CGs".
- Especially hilarious as the next game by Love, by her own admission, is going to be a ero story that will show you smutty CGs.