Funny: Harry Hill's TV Burp
Harry Hill's TV Burp
is pretty much a living, breathing generator of CMOF's. You'll find a good few dozen a show, to the amount that trying to write out every single one would end up making the page look like an encyclopedia.
- From the episode dated 26th March 2011, we get a scene from Coronation Street with four characters looking like it could turn into a pretty nasty fight. Harry does the usual lead-in, but before he can scream "FIGHT!", it cuts back to Corrie where the scene degenerates into an all-out brawl. Around half a minute later, Harry steps in and declares "FIGHT!", being followed with 'Heather', Nobbin (Some weird horse-skull thing from a show he looked at the previous week), the Knitted Character, a bug-eyed store dummy, and Wagbo! All while "I Predict A Riot" blares in the background.
- From the same episode, he looks at Jean Claude Van Damme's show, "Behind Closed Doors". Whenever he makes a joke about him, Jean appears (Via a scene transition from his show) and punches Harry square in the face. The third time this happens, he grabs Jean by the arm and throws him to the ground before proceeding to fight him.
- Nothing a bit of lippy won't sort.
- Harry's Impersonation of a mannequin.
- "CHRIST ON A BIKE, IT'S LOGBO!"
- The entire Wagbo saga qualifies as this.
- "MEWWY CHWISTMES!"
- This chase scene.
- From the 11th December 2011 episode, we get a montage of Phil from Eastenders smashing through doors... leading to this hilarious sequence.
- The Running Gag in the 2012 series of a soap character throwing a glass at something in anger, then Harry to join in throwing things until the target is broken (such as a picture falling off a wall), then a man comes on to award him a large teddy bear in a polythene bag (as though he'd won a prize at a coconut style) and he does a Black Comedy sketch about the bear being suffocated.
- Is it me, or is Phil Mitchell deflating?
- Waiting for Britney Spears...
- It's not a cube!
- SHE'S READY ALREADY!
- The ENTIRE Pronoun Trouble/Who's on First? concerning Ai the chimpanzee.
- TV BUR SMIDGE OF THE WEEEEEEK!
- Harry trying to figure out the gibberish being spoken on Coronation Street. The eventual translation? Brown sauce is for poofs!