- "He's so accidentally cool!"
- Everything out of Ramón's mouth.
Ramón: (to Gloria) Hello! I know size can be daunting... but don't be afraid... I love you!Gloria: UGH!!!!!
- "YOU LET IT OUT! JUST LET IT OUT! LET IT OUT!"
- Memphis's reaction to Mumble's dancing.
Memphis: I wouldn't do that around folks, son.Mumble: Why not?Memphis: Well...just ain't penguin.
- Lovelace's Large Ham moments.
- The suggestions of how Mumble can convince Lovelace to answer his questions:
"Unimaginable torture?""Imaginable torture?"*beat*"...your singing?""NO!"
- "You lost the baby?! Memphis!"
- Mumble hatching. His feet were the first thing to pop out, and he started dancing with his shell still attached.
Memphis: That's different.
- Then there's Memphis telling his son he has to attend school.
Mumble: I'll try, Pa.Memphis: You bet you will. The word "Triumph" starts with "try", and it ends with...Mumble: "Umph".Memphis: That's right. A great big, -Strikes a pose- "Umph!" I'm going fishing.
- Almost every scene with the krill from the sequel. Especially the completely out-of-the-blue Rick Roll.
- When Will reunites with the swarm, Bill is sitting in a meditative pose for a few moments.
- HE'S CHEWING ON HIS FLIPPER
Ramón: It's OK, ladies! The love god, he's back!(beat)Atticus: Whoa! Ignored by thousands.
- Just before that:
Bo: We're seeking thrills and adventure!Atticus: And tasty snacks!
- Then once they make it to the Adelie Penguin Nation:
- Just before that:
- Atticus' "Hey, I know that guy! That's Bryan!"
- "Yo, dawg! You better be apologizin', or I'm gonna tear you a new nostril." (slaps the elephant seal)
- The elephant seal pups. Just before the massive Tear Jerker.
- Lovelace picks up one of the researchers' beanies and wears it as a hat. Outcome? Penguin with a Jamaican accent.
- Sven's Crowning Moment of Awesome with Dragostea din Tei is also pretty funny. Especially in the soundtrack, where he's yelling "Move, berg, move! Back, berg, back!"
- Mumble's heartwarmingly Narmy speech to Erik in the beginning.
- Sven's attempt to win Ramon over to "Sventhink" by making his dream mate appear is only mostly ruined by Mumble's untimely appearance. Mumble, it should be noted, is tall, blue-eyed and slender.
Sven: Picture her.... Blue eyes...Ramon: No, brown!Sven:Short...Ramon: Tall.Sven: Slender...Ramon: Bouncy.Sven: Now... open your eyes!Mumble: RAMON! WHERE ARE THE KIDS?!Sven: ....Close your eyes.
- Sven unabashedly hitting on Gloria.
- His utterly shocked reaction when he learns that Mumble's mate is female.
- Yellow-Leg makes his triumphant return with this:
Boss Skua: What are you?Other Skua: An idiot.
- Will the Krill has a beautiful line, delivered with maximum hamminess by Brad Pitt:
Will: I'm gonna chew on something that has a face!
- Another funny moment for Ramón:
Carmen: It's OK, Ramón! I'm fine...I guess.Ramón: I hate these long-distance relationships!
Ramón: CARMEEEN! I'M COOMMINNGG! (mumbling) My name is Ramón. Ramón Carlos Boyer García Sánchez Santa Maria La Niña Pinta Pacifico Bene- *splat*
- Then afterwards he jumps down the cliff to get to her, while quickly muttering a prayer that he barely finishes before hitting the ground.
Ramón: You are my world entire.Carmen: You're— You're beautiful.Ramón: Only on the outside.
- And then afterwards:
- Ramón's introduction is him asking Mumble to help him out in attracting the ladies as said ladies continue to point out how unattractive and weird he is. Disappointed, Ramón starts to sing Foreigner's "I Want to Know What Love Is" as he tries to drown himself.
- When Mumble is tracking the three runaway chicks, he mimics how they walk to determine whose footsteps he's found. He comes across one set, hunches down and shivers fearfully, and correctly guesses it was made by Ramón.