- Almost every scene with the krill from the sequel. Especially the completely out-of-the-blue Rick Roll.
- When Will reunites with the swarm, Bill is sitting in a meditative pose for a few moments.
- HE'S CHEWING ON HIS FLIPPER
Ramón: It's OK, ladies! The love god, he's back!
Atticus: Whoa! Ignored by thousands.
- Atticus' "Hey, I know that guy! That's Bryan!"
- "Yo, dawg! You better be apologizin', or I'm gonna tear you a new nostril." (slaps the elephant seal)
- The elephant seal pups. Just before the massive Tear Jerker.
- Lovelace picks up one of the researchers' beanies and wears it as a hat. Outcome? Penguin with a Jamaican accent.
- Sven's Crowning Moment of Awesome with Dragostea din Tei is also pretty funny. Especially in the soundtrack, where he's yelling "Move, berg, move! Back, berg, back!"
- Mumble's heartwarmingly Narmy speech to Erik in the beginning.
- Sven's attempt to win Ramon over to "Sventhink" by making his dream mate appear is only mostly ruined by Mumble's untimely appearance. Mumble, it should be noted, is tall, blue-eyed and slender.
Sven: Picture her.... Blue eyes...
Ramon: No, brown!
Sven: Now... open your eyes!
Mumble: RAMON! WHERE ARE THE KIDS?!
Sven: ....Close your eyes.
- Sven unabashedly hitting on Gloria.
- His utterly shocked reaction when he learns that Mumble's mate is female.
- Yellow-Leg makes his triumphant return with this:
Boss Skua: What are you?
Other Skua: An idiot.
- Will the Krill has a beautiful line, delivered with maximum hamminess by Brad Pitt:
Will: I'm gonna chew on something that has a face!
- Another funny moment for Ramón:
Carmen: It's OK, Ramón! I'm fine...I guess.
Ramón: I hate these long-distance relationships!
- Then afterwards he jumps down the cliff to get to her, while quickly muttering a prayer that he barely finishes before hitting the ground.
Ramón: You are my world entire.
Carmen: You're— You're beautiful.
- Ramón's introduction is him asking Mumble to help him out in attracting the ladies as said ladies continue to point out how unattractive and weird he is. Disappointed, Ramón starts to sing Foreigner's "I Want to Know What Love Is" as he tries to drown himself.