- All of Hanna and Erik's awkward, sweet interactions in the beginning part of the film.
- The haircut Hanna gives Erik as he prepares to go out into the world.
- Hanna sobbing into the shoulder of Marissa's Body Double - then abruptly killing everyone in the interrogation room and running out the door in less than a minute. Marissa's stunned reaction is priceless.
- When Hanna escapes from the facility at the beginning, she runs into a scientist in the locker room. When he sees her and her gun, he casually opens his locker and sits inside.
- When Hanna sits down for dinner with Sophie's family, she tells them her mother is dead.
Sebastian: What did your mother die of, Hanna?Hanna: (deadpan) Three bullets.Sebastian: (Spit Take)
- Lots of moments with Sophie.
Sophie (to her brother): I found her, she can't speak English, she's from Sri Lanka.Hanna: I'm from Germany.(Beat)Sophie: ...oh.
- When she first meets Hanna:
Sophie: Is "kraut" an ethnic slur? Like "queer" or "lesbo"? I think I'd quite like to be a lesbian, but not one of those fat ones, one of those supermodel-looking ones, but I think we'd only hold hands, and I'd probably marry a man.(Beat)Hanna: What?
- Sophie really needs to brush up on her definition of lesbians.
Sophie: Wow, you're not hard to convince. Hoe.Hanna: Hoe?
- When Sophie convinces Hanna to go with the Spanish boys.
- There's a moment where Hanna and Sophie walk past Sophie's parents having loud, moaning, trailer-shaking sex. Sophie scoffs, commenting that they're "like rabbits", but Hanna, of course, doesn't get it.
- Hanna tries kissing boys. She doesn't like it very much.
"Please! Tell your friend! I just wanted a keeess!"
- Hanna asks Sophie if she should let him go, and she says, "as opposed to what? Yes, you should let him go!"
- During Sophie and her family's breakfast in the camping, Hanna arrives and puts a pair of freshly skinned rabbits on the table.
Hanna (proudly): I found breakfast.Sophie: That's gross.