- "Being normal is vastly overrated."
- When Gwen and her mother argue about magic, Aggie zaps the fried chicken into a live one.
Aggie Cromwell: Leftovers, when you should know that chicken tastes better when it's back on the bone.
- Many of Dylan's lines.
- Benny the cabby guy often has a pun or two to spare. In the first film, he has the voice of Rino Romano, so it's even funnier.
- The scene when Marnie compares herself and her siblings to coach-potato's.
Gwen: I'm just trying to protect you.Marnie: Yeah, you're protecting us from being anything but a bunch of vegetables. (sits down) Hey look! I'm a potato, are you happy now? Maybe I'll put down some roots in the carpet. (mockingly) Oh no Marie, it's too dangerous! There're things about vegetables that YOU don't understand.
- The ghost being offended by "such stereotypes" when Sophie is running around in a white sheet and moaning.
- Kalabar's over the top performance. At one point, even the crowd he's trying to sway to his side all backs away from him as he shouts "JOIN ME!" like a madman.
- Marnie mocking Kalabar's name.
Marnie: Hey, Chocolate Bar!
Halloweentown II: Kalabar's Revenge
- In the third movie, Marnie gets annoyed with Dylan and magically sticks him to the ceiling. The next morning, he has a crick in his neck. When asked if he's all right, he gives the following response:
Return to Halloweentown