- Dr. Loomis is quietly watching the Myers house and one of the kids on a dare goes up to the house to look inside. Dr. Loomis ends up scaring the kid with a little smile on his face.
- Annie stuck in the window in the laundry room.
- Sorry, but... Annie's and Lynda's faces when they're killed. Hey, Walpole intentionally established long ago that true horror mixes well with humor!
- Lynda's constant use of "Totally!"
- Also, Lynda's death...strangled to death with a telephone wire by Mike wearing a white sheet...and eye glasses. Even the actors had a difficult time filming this scene because they would break out into laughter frequently.
- Dr. Loomis chewing out Wynn for not keeping watch on Myers.
Dr. Wynn: For God's sakes Loomis he can't even drive a car.Dr. Loomis: He was doing very well last night! Maybe someone around here gave him lessons!
- Even funnier, someone made a video showing a "deleted scene" of Michael (wearing his mask, despite stealing it 'after' escaping) receiving driving lessons, and preceding to run over several people, to his instructor's horror.