- Near the end of Overdose (before the tragedy starts) Mika gives Spike a well-deserved Dope Slap.
Mika: You know, I worked REALLY hard on making that soup for you.
- One of the enemies from the train level in the original is two guys with machine guns riding a missle. Both hilarious and awesome.
- The anime isn't a very lighthearted series, however, the early part of episode 5 stands out. Apparently, Brandon can't use a phone properly, but considering his character...
Gary: Hey, New Face, pick up the phone, I betcha he's callin' right now.Brandon: *picks up the phone and holds it to his face without saying anything*Gary: Well, say something!Brandon: .............Good afternoon...Gary: *falls off the couch* WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! HOW MANY TIMES I GOTTA TELL YOU? *grabs Brandon by his shirt* The racing phone's on the right, the middle is for black market stuff and the left one IS FOR INTERNAL USE!Brandon: ....Gary: WHY DONTCHA SAY SOMETHING?!Brandon: ...........I'm sorry.
- When Bunji and Harry get ambushed by the Gashaw gang in the anime, eventually Brandon shows up and him and Bunji start wrecking shit, all the while Harry is sitting behind Brandon's car, calmly smoking a cigarette.
- Afterwards, Bunji is offered a chance to join Millenion, but Bunji only agrees to go through with it if he's bested in a hand to hand fight, which Brandon readily volunteers for. Let's just say the show manages to hint to a Cross Counter without actually referencing Ashita no Joe, no small feat in itself. The swollen faces on both Bunji and Brandon sells it.
- When a True Grave member named Scottie wants to thank Brandon for funding his mother's medical expenses, he asks Bunji to do it, but Bunji tells him to thank Brandon by himself. However, Scottie says he can't, and he somehow annoys Bunji with his reason.
Scottie: I'm in awe too much to talk to him. He's not the kind of person an intern like me can easily talk to.Bunji: *smacks the member's head and holds him down* So you're saying you can talk to ME?
- "Grave! You've been ignoring a lady!" This snaps Grave out of his nostalgia with Maria and sparks a smile on his face.
- Before that point in the same episode, Mika has spent some time complaining about Grave's quiet nature and even warns him that girls won't like him if he remains like that. It reaches the point that Dr. T asks Grave if Mika has been giving him hard time, which just annoys Mika.
- Why Brandon likes fishing and brings Gary and Widge a fish as an apology for being late to work? Gary's answer: a fish doesn't speak, so Brandon gets along well with it.
- In the flashback of episode 25, when Brandon and Maria are walking down the street together, they're being stalked by Harry, Nathan, and Kenny, who are leaning against a car with a confused driver in it.
- At the same time, Kenny keeps shouting "Just kiss her already!" while hugging and kissing the air.
- Harry's failed attempt to seduce Milanda, the owner of the jewel which Kenny stole in episode 2. His response: "I'm in shock."
- Followed by another hilarious moment, where after being thrown into an alleyway after a savage beating, everyone realizes Brandon hasn't spoken or moved, and begin to shout his name trying to get a response. Cue the guitar rift as he suddenly sits up, both thumps up.
- Bunji in episode 10 has a few moments.
- He asks the Necrolyze if they are never tired of standing still and pointing a gun at him.
- Later, he talks about his and Brandon's experience when fighting the Necrolyze.
Bunji: Bro and I shot them over and over again in their vital organs! But those bastards still got back up!True Grave Member: You must have watched one too many horror movies.