- "HE'S A WEINIE!"
- In "How the West Was One" (2-parter), Ben watches the news of a school protest and sees his siblings and dad being taken away by the police, and Maggie, who's reporting the event, yells at the police to not hurt her kids.
- Maggie: WATCH THEIR HEADS YOU NAZIS!! Back to you, Jerry.
Ben: Whoa, my family's been busted!
- "OH NO WHAT HAVE I DONE??" (Mike and Jason's reaction to Carol's perfect attendance being ruined.)
- The principal's secretary finding the chant "Heck no, he won't go!" catchy. Even Jason think so.
- "We're just a couple of guys, cuddling on the front of a parked car."