Funny: Grey Knights
- Bjorn the Fell-Handed gets some really great and funny lines when he shows up near the end of The Emperor's Gift.
Bjorn: "What brings you into the night sky above Fenris, and why shouldn't I break your little fleet into tiny pieces with this castle's many, many guns?"
- After meeting Lord Inquisitor Kysnaros and his accompanying fleet of warships:
Bjorn: "Walked, ran, pissed and killed. I did it all. I met the Allfather, you know. Fought at his side more than once. I do believe he liked me."
- After Kysnaros expresses shock that he walked when the Emperor still lived:
Bjorn: "I have never, in all my years, stepped into a teleporter before now. No wonder Russ hated them so much. If I still had skin, it would be crawling."
- Preparing to leave after teleporting on board the Grey Knights vessel and bringing hostilities to an end:
- Inquisitor Jarlsdottyr's warband have spent several years serving with Hyperion, having fought and lived side-by-side in the close confines of starships. This even includes sharing post-battle showers and after being seen naked Hyperion is mystified by their claim that it is "disappointing" that his training and gene-therapy has left him utterly asexual.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.