Funny: Green Day
- The music video for "Walking Contradiction" features the band walking around in the city, indirectly causing mayhem. For example, near the beginning of the video, Billie Joe throws a stick onto the road, which then catches on the front wheel of a cyclist behind him.
- In the video for "Nice Guys Finish Last", Billie Joe gets taken down onstage by a fan. What makes it funny is the the replay after the incident, which looks like a football replay.
- The entirety of the video, which treats Green Day's performance of the song as a football game, complete with going over the strategies in the locker room. "I want you on your mark, dammit!"
- "Platypus (I Hate You)". The song is already venting tons of hate, then this line comes along:
DICKHEAD, FUCKFACE, COCKSMOKING, MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE, DIRTY TWAT, WASTE OF SEMEN, I HOPE YOU DIE— HEY!"
- The 2:50 mark in this video, where Billie Joe takes a male fan and kisses him. The euphoric look on the fan's face is remarkable.
- "All By Myself", a hidden track after the end of Dookie that has Tré singing an acoustic ballad about masturbation. No, really.
- Speaking of songs where Tré sings, there's "Dominated Love Slave", which can only be summed up as Green Day making a country song.
- This performance of "She", where Billie Joe is apparently high onstage. Instead of singing the lyrics, he just rattles off a rapid-fire Cloud Cuckoo Lander stream of consciousness. He sounds less of himself and more like a child.
- Made even funnier since Mike and Tré ignore him and just keep on playing the song as they should.
- However, as the end of the video shows, he does get around to actually singing the song.
- Billie Joe and Bill Maher discussing marijuana, as well as Billie Joe explaining to Maher what a "gravity bong" is.