- The Air-duct scene on the ghost ship, made funnier because its all dialogue, up until Justin gets slapped out of the duct.
Justin: "What are these? They're soft and squishy..."Feena: "Justin, you pervert!"
- When Sue and Justin go to visit Feena for the first time, she's not home. Sue sees a pair of her panties and grabs them, calling them cute. Justin takes them back and reprimands her, only for Feena to show up and catch him with her undergarments instead. Cue Luminescent Blush.
- At the end of the Typhoon Tower event, Gadwin reveals that he asked Justin along because the MacGuffin they need is protected by a Sadistic Choice, with one path leading to the item they need, and the other leading to death. Gadwin offers to go in first, makes a heartwarming speech, and tries to enter the door... only to discover he's too buff to fit through the narrow door. The rest of the team just about does a Face Fault.
- Entering Laine for the first time and meeting Milda's husband: A man-sized anthropomorphic bull. The look on Rapp's face just seals it.
- If you talk to people here and there in Laine, you'll learn that their cattle are called Rapp. Your teamate Rapp is not amused at all. Justin on the other hand...
- Guido summing up the events that have transpired since he joined up with Justin (after falling from a high place).
Guido: Justin? Tell-a me why it is I'm-a always falling down when you're here?
- Our heroes realizing the exact method of leaving Alent. That Liete don't make any big deal about it make it even funnier.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.