- The aforementioned violence, obviously. Also, when Henry gives Karen a huge wad of shopping money, and she immediately drops to her knees, and his response is, "Oh, okay..."
- Young Henry shows his mom his new suit. Her response? A horrified look and, "You look like a gangster!"
- The "youth" sequence's Running Gag of a sudden freeze-frame as the narrating Henry gives the punchline.
- "You mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you?"
- "I almost had him!"
- "You really are a funny guy!"
- "OH, THAT'S IT, HENRY!"
- Jimmy and Henry are in Morrie's wig shop, trying to get back some money they lent him while a commercial he made (apparently with said money) is playing on a continuous loop boasting about how his wigs never come off. While Henry pleads with the poor guy, Jimmy stands back and quietly watches the commercial, slowly getting more and more pissed off. Finally he explodes and begins to strangle Morrie with the telephone cord.... causing his wig to fall off! Henry bursts out laughing.
- "They must really feed each other to lions down there because the guy gave the money right up."
- "[Tommy's] so jealous. I mean, if I even look at anyone else, he'll kill me." "That's great."
- After kicking Billy Batts to kingdom come, Jimmy still complains that the "fucking mutt dented my shoes", and Tommy apologizes to Henry: "I didn't want to get blood on your floor" . Some aggravations next to a guy half dead.
- The reburying of Billy Batts. Henry is about to throw up so Tommy and Jimmy keep trolling him.
Jimmy: Look Henry, here's an arm, here's a leg...Tommy: Here's a wing!!! (the two laugh at the witticism)
- Shortly after getting married, Henry returns home drunk late one night only for Karen's mother to start nagging him for staying out all night and he immediately turns around back to his car only for Tommy to start repeating all the nagging.
- At his son's birthday party Jimmy, the hitman, thief and extortionist, is wearing little conical birthday cap. Better yet he's the only adult wearing one.
- Jimmy is scolding a fellow thug for buying a cool car just after the big heist, even though Jimmy explicitly told everyone not to buy anything big. The scene is pretty tense, until another thug comes in with his girlfriend, who is wearing a very attention-grabbing fur coat. DeNiro's reaction is priceless.
Jimmy: I can't believe this. Are you stupid or what? Excuse me, excuse me. Take it off. (He strips the girl off the coat)
- Jimmy wakes up and hails two law enforcers who felt asleep in their car during a stakeout.
- During the first Spider scene, Tommy asks what movie was the one with Bogart as a cowboy, looking for an opening to make Spider "dance" by shooting at the floor. One of the guys correctly states, "Oklahoma Kid?" while Jimmy absent mindedly suggests "...Shane?" Tommy excitedly shouts, "OKLAHOMA KID!" as he starts to pull his gun out but then stops to look at Jimmy and goes, "Shane...", almost disappointed that Jimmy would say such a dumb answer. To Jimmy's credit, he laughs it off.
- The casual dinner that Tommy's mom gives to the trio while Billy Batts is dying in the trunk of his car (and she's unaware of this, of course). Particularly amusing is Tommy praising his mom's painting of a hunter and his two hunting dogs:
Tommy's mother: Look at this.Jimmy: It's beautiful.Tommy: I like this one. One dog goes one way, and the other dog goes the other way.Tommy's mother: One of them is going east, and the other one is going west, so what?Tommy: And this guy's saying, "Whaddaya want from me?" The guy's got a nice head of white hair. Look how beautiful. The dog. It looks the same.
- Then it gets funnier because Jimmy and Henry look at the old guy in the painting with the beard and says he looks like Billy Batts and then Tommy joins in saying, "It IS him" and then the camera moves over their shoulder to look at the car in the window where we hear Billy Batts knocking up as usual.
- During Henry's last day as a wiseguy Sandy yells at him for being antsy to leave with the coke she's mixing. He settles her down with some sweet talk, then quietly asks "Is that the last one?" She says yes and he grabs it, stuffs it in a bag, makes a break for the door... then stops to cackle at her before running off.