- Pat Gray's impressions are always a riot, especially if you don't like the person he's making fun of.
Pat (as Yoda): WISE, he is!
Pat (as Yoda):
Learn how to SPEAK, did he—over 900 years
like this! Yes. ...When 900 years old YOU are, speak like this YOU will! Hmm? Yes! (Beat)
Glenn: So is this—is this what Moses sounded like?! Do the Ten Commandments, like this!
Pat (as Yoda):
KILL someone, you shall not! Let GO my people, you should
! Yes. (Beat)
- In the wake of the "Balloon Boy" fiasco, the Glenn Beck program broke a major news story: The Box Kite Kittens.
- Gloat Fest 2010. Be warned: there's a lot of gloating.
- The trend was started with Gloat Fest 2004, which was just as funny.
- GET OFF MY PHONE!!
"KATHY, GET OFF MY PHONE!!! GET! OFF! MY! PHONE!
, YOU LITTLE PINHEAD
DON'T CARE?!? 'YOU PEOPLE DON'T CARE
ABOUT THE TRILLIONS'—GET OFF MY PHONE!!!
"I'M GONNA LOSE MY MIND
- Trying to attack Glee. The funny thing is that he doesn't go after anything we'd expect, like the big damn (gay) kiss, but actually takes one part of one song (by My Chemical Romance, no less) and tries to make it sound like Glee is anti-establishment.
- In a couple recent shows he began referring to Air Force One as Barack Obama's "flying penis."
- In response to a news report that feeding Ensure to Guantanamo prisoners was torture, Stu was Ensure-boarded.
Stu: IT'S TOO CHOCOLATEY!
- 7/16/12: An audio clip from Barack Obama caused Pat to scream so loudly that the mics still picked him up from the opposite end of a 16,000 square foot studio!
- From GBTV: Pat's mocking of Chris Matthews' asshatery toward two representatives from Americans For Prosperity who appeared on his show after an infamous incident in which union activists attacked several members of their organization and tore down their tent in Lansing, Michigan. What's That? Who Pays Your Salary!?
- When the trio launch into an IMMENSELY Ho Yay-filled satire of Alex Jones...reflecting on his visit to Charlie Sheen's house. Words cannot do the sequence justice.
"Hey, 'membuh?" "'MEMBUH?!?"
- Every dang time Pat launches into his high-pitched, scratchy-voiced, deliberately-tone-deaf rendition of "Happy Days Are Here Again"!
Amid intense guffaws:
Stu: Is that your natural singing voice?
You should hear me in church
Stu: That is beautiful!
Glenn: That is really great...! Sing a hymn for us, will you?
Pat: I would, but it might not be very reverent....