- Sunshine and Rachel have a vocal catfight (although Sunshine is under the impression it's just for fun) to Lady GaGa and Beyonce's "Telephone" in the girl's bathroom. Sue walks in on them, promptly yells "SHUT UP!", looks at them like they're crazy, and walks out without saying another word. Doubles as an Awesome moment.
- After Sunshine explains she doesn't understand Rachel (due to her having headphones in) Rachel assumes she can't speak English.
Join glee club it is fun. Swaying in background can be fun.
- The Asian Camp flashback scene, showcasing how Tina and Mike started dating. Basically, while singing "Getting to Know You" to some Asian children, Tina becomes so mesmerized by Mike's impressive abs while he's dancing around, that the moment he approaches her they start kissing. Right then and there, in front of the children. While one kid snaps a picture of them with his cellphone.
- Puck telling Sam he has a big mouth and then asking how many tennis balls he can fit into it.
Sam: I don't know, I've never had any balls in my mouth. Have you?
- Britney/Brittany has SO many. Santana telling Carl he could "drill [her] whenever", a pamphlet that reads "There's hair down THERE?!", a David After Dentist reference by Rachel...
- Santana flirting with Carl becomes even funnier after seeing the events of 'Sexy' and 'Born This Way', how it was just her trying too hard.
- There's also Jacob Ben Israel and the AV President's mental "orgasm" during Glee's "Toxic" number at the Homecoming assembly.
- Also the butt sweat stain. Squicky... but Sue's fixation on it made it hilarious.
- Just about every word out of Brittany's mouth in Brittany/Britney. Besides her amazing speech revealing her full name (Brittany S. Pierce) as the reason she doesn't want to sing Britney songs, there's also this little gem from the end of the episode:
Rachel: ...and I realized that I was crushing you in my hands, like a little baby bird...
Brittany: Wait, Finn can fly?
- Santana bitching out Carl just to get anesthetized in "Brittany/Britney":
"Look, my dad is a doctor. A real doctor, not a 'tooth doctor'. He like, went to college or something. But the point is, I have a killer health care plan that pays for everything. So get up in my grill, because Britts and I want to get our anesthesia on!"
- Brittany/Britney had the incredibly pathetic facebook group to get the glee club to perform Britney Spears at an assembly.
- —-> Kurt: [when asked why he's an atheist, and that you can't prove there's no God] You also can't prove that there isn't a dwarf living on a teapot on the dark side of the moon that reads romance novels and shoots lightning out of its boobs, but it seems pretty unlikely doesn't it?
- "Is God an evil dwarf?"
- Kurt's wonderful facial expressions in "Dammit, Janet."
- "Give me some chocolate or I will cut you." That had to cross SOME kind of line, but damn if it wasn't funny.
- And speaking of Sue, her little spiel on Halloween.
- And of course, because no episode is complete without Brittney:
Kurt: So what are you gonna be for Halloween this year?
Brittany: I’m going as a peanut allergy.
- Emma and Will's reaction to Carl's way early enterance in Rocky Horror Glee Show.
- Via motorcycle through the wall
- Duets - Rachel's and Finn's singing "With You I'm Born Again". The expression on Finn's face was utterly goofy. The rest of the Glee cast' faces were priceless.
- From "Never Been Kissed":
- "STAY AWAY FROM MY WOMAN. >:(" Mike is saying this to Bieste.
- "I've never actually almost killed a civil servant before."
- Rachel's cry of "Spiiieees!"
- Brittney massaging Artie's leg at Breadstix and then wondering why she's getting no reaction.
- Blaine after he and Kurt confront Karofsky: "Well, he's not coming out anytime soon."
- When the boys describe Beiste as being hard on the outside but soft and fluffy on the inside, Sam's response is "Like a chocolate turtle." Finn's response - "Totally, you're nougaty!" What really sells it is the look of "I'm surrounded by crazy people" on Kurt's face.
- "The Subsitute":
- Holly's recollection of Cameo, an unruly former student of hers. "Tricks? You some kind of magician substitute? I'm a Christian, and that devil magic stuff OFFENDS ME!" (rushes Holly and punches her lights out)
- Rachel getting rushed by Santana when she tries to sub for Will. Santana's held back by the others, but her yelling in really ghetto Spanish makes Rachel scream.
- "Oh my gosh, I open my mouth and a little purse falls out!" (Mercedes imagines Kurt saying that after he and Blaine have conversation consisting entirely of "Gay gay gay-gay gay gay")
- Not to mention the little "How did that get in there?" and Mercedes' hilarious "WTF" face.
- Will in a nutshell:
Puck: Mr. Shue, can we do that new Cee-Lo song?
Will: Mm, no. Come on, guys, there's gotta be a Journey song we haven't done yet!
Child!Mike: I just wanna dance.
- Bieste reprimanding the team about spraying athlete's foot medicine in teammates eyes. Sue comes in, they argue (sorta), then Sue walks off. Bieste sprays said medicine in the air in Sue's general direction then, seeming to realize what she did, turns back to the team and just points to the medicine and goes "No."
- Holly Holiday teaching the Spanish class:
Cuantos veces Lindsay Lohan estuvo in rehab? cinco veces!
- From Kurt's English class:
Brett, the kid next to Kurt: Are you smoking anything? 'cause this is trippy!
Kurt: You smell homeless, Brett. Homeless.
- "Everyone work on your bipolar rants!"
- The club trying to fool Holly:
Holly: Let's start with some introductions. My name is Holly Holliday, what's yours? Go!
Puck: I'm Finn Hudson, I'm quarterback in the football team.
Santana: I'm Rachel Berry, his loud, loud girlfriend.
Brittany: I'm Mike Chang.
- Will talking about his love of Singin' in the Rain:
Will: When I'm sick there's only one thing that makes me feel good.
Artie: (wisely) Gin and juice...
Will: *confused face*
- Emma's office's pamphlets are sort of a stealth Running Gag. She has some really unnerving ones, such as "Help! I'm In Love With My Step Dad!"
- “...Which is why I just prefer to think of the homeless as outdoorsy. So shine on urban campers. You smell like adventure.”
- Brittany asking Tina why Artie just lays there when they make out...
- Kurt's response as to Finn asking if having a flock of doves at their parents wedding will make things "messy". "That's why we're going to feed the doves glitter, Finn." Finn thinks this is a great idea, which makes it better.
- Later in the same scene: "I've been planning weddings since I was two. My Power Rangers got married and divorced in so many different combinations they were like Fleetwood Mac."
- The things that Sue is most passionate about: Extreme Taxidermy, Tantric Yelling, Poking the Elderly with hidden pins.
- Then she does it to her mom later on!
- Sue's proposed nicknames for Kurt: Gelfing, Porcelain or Tickle Me Doughface.
- Sue's reaction to Kurt not picking Tickle Me Doughface.
- Brittany moving the meatball with her nose in "Duets" is both this and a Tear Jerker considering she wanted to share a Spaghetti Kiss with Artie.
- Brittany's admitting to "adultery" in Special Education. "I thought it meant being stupid. Like being a dolt."
- Also, the circumstances behind that. She was at motocross practice. As in, motorized dirt bikes. This from a girl that forgets her middle name.
- "If we lose, we should throw possums at them."
- Pretty much anything done by Puck in "Special Education"
- Puck: Buddha! Allah! Satan! Help me!
- In "Special Education", as the Glee Club argues and fights before performing, we are treated to a shot of Sixth Ranger Lauren calmly eating pretzels.
Lauren: Best. Greenroom. Ever.
- During Rachel and Finn's couples therapy.
Rachel: As a therapist, would it be productive if I slapped him?
Emma: I'm not really a therapist. You could...storm out?
- Sue randomly throwing twigs at Mercedes in a flashback, and calling the state department as Tina to get her name legally changed to Tina Cohen-Chang-Loser.
- "Sue The Grinch." Literally.
"Santa": ... and she put being husky to good use.
- Also, Brittany's little anecdote about the mice in her stocking. "Their Christmas gift to each other was rabies."
- Mike wants "Channing Tatum to stop being in stuff" for Christmas.
- Sam wants "Chapstick, like, a lot of Chapstick."
- The entire scene was hilarious, specially because it sounded what young children could say.
- Will is trying to come up with a present to Sue for Christmas. 1) A Robot Dog. Thinks for a bit and then writes down 2) A SOUL, gives up and fling away the pad.
- Becky being The Dragon and dutifully picking up the phone Will tosses on the floor when he storms out. Sue can only temper her zeal with a "At ease, Becky." Best Dragon Ever.
- When Brittany and Sue the Grinch meet up. The scene from the book is duplicated word-for-word. And Brittany's hairstyle and innocence... let's just say that Cindy Lou Who lives.
- This is a little one, but having rewatched it this line just got me: Kurt to Will as he comes to Dalton: "Are you looking to teach some place where pencils aren't primarily used as weapons?"
- For some reason, I find the beginning of scene with Rachel and Kurt at the end of Duets hilarious:
Rachel: I think that you and I are a little more similar than you think.
Kurt: That's a terrible thing to say. *sprays his hair*
- I consider this one of the funniest moments in Glee:
Mr. Schue: I'm not throwing out the baby with the bathwater here-
Brittany: I did that once.
- From Furt, Finn's face when Kurt says that he has a trunkful of wedding magazines hidden under his bed
- From "The Sue Sylvester Shuffle" when Sue announces her plan to launch Brittany from a human cannon.
: I don't want to die yet, at least not until One Tree Hill
- Kurt in the same episode: "Blaine and I both love football. Well, Blaine loves football. I love scarves."
- When the football team is forced to join glee, the previously never seen or even mentioned McKinley Hockey Team who come out of nowhere to slushie the football players...and they all have Patrick Kane mullets.
- They were seen in season one. In fact, in Karofsky's first appearance he is on the hockey team.
- Blaine serenading Breadstix patrons with "Silly Love Songs". as he looks at Santana, who has had no romantic luck at all today, he sings the line "Sometimes it doesn't come at all". The look on her face is priceless.
- The little "sorry" shrug he gives her is just the cherry on top too.
- Seems a little harsher in hindsight as of "Sexy."
- Santana vs. Lauren.
Santana (after having her ass handed to her): That's how we do it in Lima Heights.
Bieste (carrying Santana off over her shoulder): Let's get you to the nurse...
- Then Puck AFTER the fight:
Puck: Please go out with me...Just, please...
- Tina breaking down while singing 'My Funny Valentine' to Mike, the look on his face is hilarious.
- Kurt gets so mad during "When I Get You Alone" that he just stands there grumpily. And when Blaine gets close to him he puts on an overly saccharine smile, only to switch back to his frown hilariously as soon as Blaine leaves.
- Also, Blaine sliding up to the register holding a pair of socks.
- Kurt's face after Blaine sings the "keep your toys in the drawer tonight" line never fails to make this troper crack up.
- Jeremiah's face during that line is pretty hilarious too.
- The abrupt scene change when the number ends. It goes from all the (many) Warblers helping Blaine loudly serenade his crush, dancing around the store and making a big spectacle of themselves to a shot of Blaine outside, worriedly asking Kurt "Was it too much?"
- This troper couldn't help but giggle madly at Blaine's attitude change towards Valentine's Day after getting rejected by the GAP guy.
"It's puppy love. It's adorable." to:
"Don't they have anything without these stupid little hearts? Gross."
- Puck's confession about how terrible Juvie was: "People with no families, people who look at you like you're a dog they can't wait to kick the crap out of... and they kept taking my waffles."
- All the guys having to constantly flick their hair out of their eyes after getting Justin Bieber hairstyles.
- Especially Finn, as his hair isn't actually long enough to warrant the hair flicking, yet he does it anyway.
- Puck's hoodie with the built-in Bieber fringe. It looks adorably ridiculous.
- When the show suddenly jumps to Lauren fighting stage fright by imagining everyone in their underwear. It happens rather suddenly, and Sue in particular may induce a Spit Take.
- Sam getting his geek on with Santana had me in stitches, but the resulting exchange even more so:
Sam: *clearly pleased with himself* That's my James Earl Jones impression.
Sue: (to Katie Couric) "I hate you, Diane Sawyer."
- (sheepish) "She kind of rocked my world."
- Rachel's headband song.
- The entirety of Blame It On The Alcohol
- Specifically Finn's explanation to Rachel of the different drunk girl archetypes. Santana is the Hysterical Woman, Quinn & Lauren get angry at Puck, Mercedes & Tina laugh uncontrollably, Brittany turns into a stripper and Rachel becomes needy.
- As well as drunk Blaine:
Kurt: (to Finn) I'm still trying to impress Blaine. Can't get too sloppy. *looks over at Blaine flailing about wildly* Clearly he doesn't have the same concern.
Blaine: (also to Finn) It is so cool that you and Kurt are brothers! I mean, brothers! Like, whoa! You're sooo tall.
- Will's drunk dialing message.
- Burt's immediate reaction upon finding Blaine in Kurt's bed.
- Even funnier is Kurt's innocent expression of "What? What are you looking at me like that for?" as he casually moisturizes.
- Rachel's immediate reaction after kissing Blaine:
"Your face...tastes awesome."
- When Schue calls out the kids for using alcohol before a performance:
Quinn: Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?
Brittany (to Mercedes): That's so racist!
- "Tik and also Tok by Ke -dollar sign- Ha.
- "Hair of the dog that done bit yo' ass." Oh, Artie
- Figgins had asked the glee club to perform at the anti alcohol assembly, and they decide to perform "Tik Tok" by Ke$ha. Rachel gives them a weird mixture of things she founds in her dads' liquor cabinet and cough syrup. The number goes pretty well until Brittany pukes all over Rachel towards the end of the song. Then everyone starts throwing up.
- Also Brittany's line after throwing up the alcohol and cough syrup drink on Rachel: "Everybody drink responsibly."
- When Kurt comes over to Rachel's to see how her date with Blaine went they sit to talk on the stage and there's a bra in the backround.
- Mr. Schue marking papers, giving them all A+ and giving comments like Nice Try and a smiley face.
- Blaine's reaction to Rachel kissing him at the end of the episode
Blaine: I'm definitely gay
- Tina finding out about Brittany and Artie. Bonus points for Quinn's awkward expression since she's caught in the middle of this conversation.
Tina: So you and Artie are officially dating now?
Brittany: Deal with it. When you guys fooled around, did he ever like just lied there?
- Brittany explains to the glee club that she knows she's pregnant because a stork is building a nest outside her window, so it's obviously bringing her baby. When they cut to Rachel's reaction shot, her look of incredulity is priceless.
- Everyone's look in that scene is hilarious. Santana's made me laugh for several minutes.
- What I remember the most from that scene is Sam's expression. As opposed to the shocked reactions of the other Glee members, he just simply smiled amusedly like he's used to Brittany's outlandish statements. Remember he just joined Glee in S2 and doesn't know Brit as long as the rest of them.
- Emma's fear of the hose monster. Well, pretty much anything done by Emma in this episode.
- ESPECIALLY when she decides to sing "Afternoon Delight" as the song for celibacy.
- Kurt sticking his fingers in his ears and going "lalalala" when Burt announces that it's time for The Talk.
Kurt: I've tried watching those movies, but I just get horribly depressed and I think about how they were all kids once, and they all have mothers and god, what would their mothers think, and why would you get that tattoo there?!
- Holly Holiday and the cucumbers.
Finn: Wait, cucumbers can give you AIDS?
Holly: Apparently my cucumber demonstration made it impossible to watch Veggie Tales the same way ever again. I personally thought it made watching that show hilarious.
- Blaine meeting Sue for the first time. Particularly since he doesn't actually have any lines in that scene. The way his facial expression slowly changes from politely confused to an openmouthed gape of horror gets this troper every time.
- When Holly mentions that having sex with someone means that you are having sex with everyone that that person have had sex with, Brittany gets the greatest Oh, Crap-face ever.
- When Brittany thinks she's pregnant and Santana promises not to tell anyone. In a matter of seconds, the news have reached Artie:
Brittany: Please don't tell anyone, okay? Especially Artie. (walks away)
Santana: Yeah, sure. Your secret's safe with... (to Tina) Oh my god, Brittany's pregnant!
Tina: (to Puck) Oh my god, Brittany's pregnant!
Puck: It was only a matter of time.
Lauren: For what?
Puck: Brittany to get pregnant.
Lauren: (to Artie) Congratulations!
Artie: For what?
Lauren: Oh, you didn't hear? Your girlfriend's preggo. You're gonna be a baby daddy!
- "Big Ass Heart," Puck's original song. In its entirety. Especially:
"When they go shopping, it gets its own damn cart."
"It's called Big Ass... Heart."
- In "Original Song," Finn saying "Whoa. Scary Quinn. Okay."
- "Trouty Mouth" which Santanna sings to Sam which goes into deep detail into how much his mouth is like several fish mouths. Sam is not happy.
- When Santana says she wrote a second verse of it and Sam raises the sign he wrote for Mercedes' song ("Hell No")
- Also from that scene, Mike's timing for answering Sam was just hilarious.
Santana: I wrote this for Sam, it's called "Trouty Mouth".
[Camera zooms in on Sam]
Sam: Wait, what's it called?
Mike: [Leans into his close-up] Trouty Mouth.
- Brittany saying that her favorite song is "My Headband," the song that Rachel wrote.
- Sue punching out the presenter when Aural Intensity lost in "Original Song".
- "My husband is verbally abusive, and I have been drinking since noon."
- Kurt's annoyed expressions during "Misery."
- Especially the one right at the start that screams "Bitch, you did not just throw paper on me!"
- After Blaine proposes his duet idea to the Warblers:
Blaine: Pavarotti's voice was silenced by death, and I don't want to silence anyone else's voices—Pavarotti would roll over in his tiny, tiny little grave.
Kurt: The placement of which has yet to be determined.
- Blaine's idea about a costume change for Regionals: Red ties with blue piping instead of blue ties with red piping. Everyone's outraged reactions are just hilarious.
Random Warbler: This is a kangaroo court!
- Every single one of Kurt's expressions in "Sexy" was absolutely hilarious. From his growly faces during "Animal" to his quiet horror as Burt gives him The Talk.
- When Kurt is trying to be sexy in "Animal," Blaine is giving him the best "WTF?" faces.
- Not to mention that, when Kurt tries again in his bedroom mirror and it doesn't work he says "How am I supposed to be sexy when I have all the sexual experience and knowledge of a baby penguin?" Something about Chris Colfer's delivery of that line gets this troper every time!
- Santanas hilarious over-the-top-lust after Dentist Carl. Fridge Brilliance after "Sexy"; She was trying too hard.
- Dustin's entire conversation with Holly. Especially his comments about Will's hands in "A Night of Neglect".
- Santana's Badass Boast towards Karofsky.
Santana: First of all, anything you do became my business when you decided to toss that slushie up in my grill.
Karofsky: I think I can take a couple of queers and a girl.
Santana: Ha. See here's what's gonna go down. Two choices: You stay here and I crack one of your nuts—right or left, that's your choice—or you walk away and live to be a douchebag another day. Oh, and also? I have razor blades hidden in my hair. Mm-hm. Tons, just all up in there.
- Made even funnier by the fact that she pulls out the razor blade cell phone from her hair after Karofsky leaves.
- Blaine's "dapper shove" against Karofsky. It was hilariously ineffective.
- What may be the most ridiculous use of Chekhov's Gun in existence: Hermaphrodite Nazi Sympathizers The goofy grins on Brittany and Artie's faces are priceless.
- From "Born This Way", Emma reveals her shirt representing her embracing her own flaw of being... ginger. This troper literally fell over laughing.
- Santana's shirt simply says "Bitch". And Brittany giving her a shirt that says "Lebanese" not as a joke, but because she thought that was actually the correct term.
Santana: Brittany, I'm Hispanic! (looks at the shirt again) ...Wait, was that supposed to say "lesbian?"
Brittany: That is what it says, right?
- Will's shirt says "Butt Chin".
- Puck's shirt says "I'm with stupid" with an arrow pointing at his penis.
- "I've gotta gay. Go. I've gotta go."
- The look on Blaine's face after her mix-up is also a mixture of hilarious and adorable.
- Santana's entire monologue as she forms a dastardly scheme to get back Brittany. But the best one was her saying: "Holy crap, I'm a closet lesbian AND a judgmental bitch, which means one thing: I have awesome gaydar."
- "The only 'straight' I am is straight up bitch."
- Sam's t-shirt said "Trouty mouth"
- The giant goofy smile on Finn's face right before he clocks Rachel.
- Blaine's over-the-top and almost grotesque sad face at the end of "Somewhere Only We Know", which is so hugely Narm that it becomes extremely funny.
- From "Rumours": "Oh, how I've missed your insanity!"
- A combination of this and Crowning Moment of Heartwarming. Mike whispers in Kurt's ear during the end of Rumours, and Kurt promptly takes Sam's guitar, which Sam is currently playing, straight out of his hands, causing a confused, affronted look in Sam. However, before Sam can react beyond that look, Puck and Mike pick him up and hoist him onto their shoulders.
- Maybe it is just This Tropers warped sense of humour, but after all of Santana's Gayngst, this bit of dialogue was hysterical:
Finn: "What Prom-Queen Candidate is spending a whole lot of time in her closet?" That is garbage, Quinn is claustrophobic.
Rachel: [Without missing a beat or giving a shit] No, that's Santana. Read the next one.
- Quinn wants to be prom queen because they live 5 years longer than normal people. It's because they smile a lot and everyone knows smiling helps fight disease.
- "Prom Queen" is full of funny moments and awesome one-liners:
- Sue's "interrogating" Artie in "Prom Queen," complete with dental kit, which ends with this piece of dialogue:
- Jesse saying he doesn't know what a recession is, only that we're in one... and Rachel saying that "he's so smart". Jesse is actually rife with these now, the most prominent being:
"I just assumed it'd be like at Carmel where the school would get some Asian kid to take Math, English and Scientific for me.""
- At first, Quinn slapping Rachel seems pretty horrifying. Then Rachel says she's glad it "adds to the drama".
- "Do I smell like a golf course?"
- It was in the middle of a rather heart-breaking montage, but come on!
Santana: Just because I hate everyone doesn't mean that they have to hate me too!
- The boys hamming it up singing "Friday." Also doubles as Crowning Momentof Awesome; they managed to make "Friday" good.'
- If you watch closely during "Friday", you can see Santana trying to restrain herself from getting bitchy when another girl walks by wearing the exact same dress as her.
- Really? I thought she was checking out her ass...
- It's Santana. It's probably a little bit of both.
- What, no mention of Finn's liking Kurt's prom ensemble? "Dude, that rocks, it's like gay Braveheart." Were it anyone else but Finn, this troper would have wanted to smack him... From Finn, it was hilarious and adorable in a supportive brother way.
- Kurt: "Eat your heart out Kate Middleton!"
- Lauren regarding her yellow prom dress attempt: "I look like a lemon meringue pie." Brittany's response? "I think you look delicious." So very Brittany.
- Kurt: "Go with God, Satan. Santana!
- Santana Lopez and David Karofsky's walkie-talkie conversation.
Dave: Everything looks good. No gay protests or rainbow flags being lit on fire down this way.
Santana: Are you finished talking?
Santana: When you’re finished talking, you should say ‘over’!
Dave: Sorry. No burning Liberace mannequins. Over!
- And afterward Santana is so busy announcing her intention to protect every student that she fails to stop a girl from sideswiping Kurt.
Santana: Did she...?
Kurt: I'm walking away from you now.
- At the beginning of Isn't She Lovely
Kurt: A prom proposal! (excited clap)
Mercedes: (to Kurt) ...I thought this song was about a baby...?
- Kurt: "Jesse St James totally Jesse St Sucks."
Kurt [about Rachel and Jesse]: Correction. You had feelings for him. He made breakfast on your head.
Jesse [To Finn]: You kinda sing and dance like a zombie who has to poop.
- When Jesse thanks Santana for auditioning, she snaps at him and wonders why that's all he has to say when he was scribbling on his notepad the whole time. We then get a shot of his notepad, where there's a doodle of a cat.
- The entirety of Kurt's dance and body movements during "Some People". Made even funnier for better or for worse by the fact that Chris Colfer (Kurt's actor) himself choreographed it.
- While Rachel is singing "My Man", there's this really random, cheesy, slow-motion cut-away shot of Finn just smiling into the camera for what seems like a good 7 or so seconds.
- Lauren and Santana's entire (INCREDIBLY one sided) fight. Complete with Santana being dragged away from a somewhat bored Lauren, still screaming and clawing for round two. She is a feisty one!
Brittany: Stop the violence!
- From the Glee Live 2011 tour. The beginning skit... Chris Colfer, Darren Criss, and Heather Morris just shine.
Kurt: Brittany. Are you flirting with my man?
- —> Blaine: "I want to do something the Warblers would never let me do - a big Broadway number!"
Kurt (looks up from where he's been doing a dance move on the floor): "No, those are mine."
- And they've only gotten funnier as time goes on. Chris has admitted on Twitter that he writes the skits and he's trying to make Darren crack. They've escalated to puns on most of the cities/arenas, Oprah Winfrey impressions, pet names, Kurt and Blaine's first adopted child being named Toronto, Kurt's former exotic dancer name being Ontario...if Darren doesn't crack, fandom probably will!
- The one that really got this troper was the former exotic dancer name. Darren managed to stay in character and had Blaine respond with a very intrigued little "Oh really?" (What teenage boy wouldn't be intrigued about their significant other having an exotic dancer name?) So Chris, apparently not satisfied with not breaking Darren's character had Kurt respond with the line that gets this troper every time: Kurt, former baby penguin gives him what is unapologetically a sex kitten, come-hither voice, and says "You'll see during the encore." Aww, the baby penguin's all grown up! Darren Criss may not crack up, but this troper dies every time.
- DARREN WINS (and so does Naya)!
- Even better is that not only does Chris laugh, he starts flailing around on the floor.
- "New York:"
- Rachel saying that the person she bought tickets to Cats charged her credit card by swiping it through his butt-crack.
- "Does this voodoo doll look enough like Rachel Berry?"
- Brittany's original song, "My Cup." The full version is even better, where the opening lines are basically all Accidental Innuendos.
- Everyone else's reactions, especially Santana and Mercedes.
- Will confirming ND's reservation at the hotel.
Receptionist: It's gonna be tough fitting twelve kids into two rooms.
Will: Yeah, I'll just split them by gender.
Wait, are you here for the show-choir competition? Because the other groups split by sexual orientation.
- What makes this even funnier is that's exactly what happens.
- Except in hindsight maybe Santana and Brittany should've had different rooms.
- The guys convincing Finn to ask Rachel out.
Puck: It's New York, man. It's the city of love.
Sam: (mouth full of food): I thought that was Paris.
- In the same conversation, Sam says that if he was in love with a girl and he wasn't homeless, he'd totally go for it.
- Rachel hears someone throwing up in the bathroom, and immediately assumes it's Santana.
- Rachel: "All we need now is a group of street singers to serenade or something." Pan to Puck, Sam, Artie, and Mike, who happen to be standing right next to them, and start singing "Bella Notte."
- What seals the deal is that even when Rachel leaves and Finn is left standing there, dejected, they still feel the need to finish the song.
- Santana tells Quinn that she and Brittany can cheer her up. Quinn responds that "she isn't that interested in that".
- The a cappella version of "Yeah." The song itself is Crowning Music of Awesome, but it's so funny in the show because of how incredibly ironic it is; they're all in these angelic, pure-looking white dresses, grinding and rapping.
- It's also funny because they all look about forty.
- Puck and Lauren, after less than ten minute in the hotel, trying to access Happy Hour.
Puck: I'll have a Manhattan. *Lauren nods*
Barista: Do you even know what's in a Manhattan?
Puck: Yeah. Me. For the first time, so I'm gonna celebrate with a cocktail.
- Right before the CMOH that is "For Good," Kurt and Rachel break into a stage and get noticed by a guard. He sees right through their flimsy excuses.
Kurt and Rachel: ...Ohio.
Guard: You have fifteen minutes. (walks away)
- Santana's going off on Rachel in Gratuitous Spanish in the hotel after their loss while being held back by Quinn, Mike and Sam - translated
Listen, I'm from Lima Heights Adjacent, and I'm proud. You know what goes down in Lima Heights Adjacent? Bad things!
- Made funnier by the fact that it's called 'Lima Heights Adjacent', which means it's opposite Lima Heights, thus in the more middle class area. Made evident in 'Britney/Brittany' when Santana says her father is a doctor.
- One of the top 10 show choirs: The Waffletoots.
- And no love for the end of Dustin and Will's talk?
Dustin Goolsby: You're tearing up. People are starting to stare. I bet they think I just broke up with you.
- Dustin's line to Will before that had me laughing all the way through what was supposed to be a very touching moment:
Dustin Goolsby: (after Will says he loves his glee kids) They're hideous. At least my kids are attractive. Yours look like they haven't been baked properly.
- In "Original Song," during Kurt and Blaine's duet at Regionals, look at Puck. He's nearly in tears and seems genuinely moved. Doubles as Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.
- Hell, look at Puck during any performance in the latter half of season 2. Each and every single time, he looks moved to tears.
- Also from "Original Song" - The Warblers unequivocally declaring that There Can Never Be Any Duets Ever No Way No How, only to hear that Blaine wants to duet with Kurt, and immediately doing a one-eighty so fast it makes viewers' heads spin. Complete with Wes smirking as he bangs his gavel. Clearly, the Warblers know what's up.