Funny: George Takei
- He WILL have sex with you!
- If you are not absolutely overawed by this man's cojones of steel during his "douchebag" clip, it is because you are too busy rolling on the floor trying not to tear your abdomen open via gut-busting laughter.
- Referring to Galaxy Quest as a "scarily accurate documentary".
- His Twitter is frequently hilarious, but the one from his birthday (2011) is especially hilarious:
Yes, it's my birthday, 4/20. Apparently I share the date with someone named Mary Jane.
- His Facebook is hysterical as well.
- His roast of William Shatner. Oh Lord in heaven, his roast of William Shatner.
- George Takei's happy dance. Oh my!
- George Takei reads Fifty Shades of Grey.
- Another good one was when William Shatner and Carrie Fisher were fighting, Takei (Having been a part of both Star Trek and Star Wars) asks fans to stop fighting each other and band together against a common enemy... the TWILIGHT fandom.
- His response to comments on why homosexuality is wrong.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.