- The live version of "Supper's Ready" on the box set has Peter break into his usual pre-song story, which is supposed to be punctuated by Phil's drumming at two points. Phil apparently missed the cue, and the result is hilarious.
- Peter: "Phil, there's people out there!"Phil: "I'm really sorry, everyone. I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying."
- The second time around, Phil gets a massive round of applause when he actually comes in on cue.
- Speaking of "Supper's Ready", there's the "Willow Farm" section, both in regards to both the music itself and for Peter prancing about as a flower.
- "There's Winston Churchill dressed in drag, he used to be a British flag, plastic bag, WHAT A DRAG!"
- "THE FROG WAS A PRINCE! THE PRINCE WAS A BRICK, THE BRICK WAS AN EGG, THE EGG WAS A BIRD!"
- "Fly away you sweet little thing, they're hard on your tail! They're going to change you to a human being!"
- One bootleg features an audience member shouting something that can't quite be made out. Gabriel's very calm, deadpan reply was, "My mother does not suck cocks.".
- "Jesus He Knows Me" mixes an absolutely hilarious video with a vicious lampooning of televangelism.
- The video for "I Can't Dance" had many of these, and the video for "Anything She Does" features Benny Hill doing his usual shtick.
- In Come Rain Or Shine, there is a very Spinal Tap-esque moment with a rather confused GPS system:
"You have arrived at your destination." [It's an empty field.]"Have you been drinkin', luv?"
- The Three Sides Live concert video for Who Dunnit?. Highlights include:
- Phil Collins trying to pull his shirt over his head.
- Mike Rutherford fooling around on Phil's drum kit, and awkwardly watching Chester Thompson to keep the tempo in check. He's clearly out of his depth playing Collin's (left-handed) kit, and he mostly just slaps the snare drum and one of the toms.
- Tony Banks, who hated the song more or less from the beginning, staring glumly at his keyboards, wishing he would rather be anywhere else.