This is a list of Funny Moments found in GARO
- Kouga, in the beginning of the series, just not getting that his attempts to look out for Kaoru could be construed as that of a Stalker with a Crush:
Kaoru: Hey you! Giving a person a ring, telling a person to stay with you! I have no plan to marry you!
Kouga: (Looks after her confused and then turns to his butler) What is she talking about?
- Kaoru finding out where the ring Kouga gave her came from (Zaruba spat it up) and her reaction upon the discovery.
- After rescuing her from a giant clock, Kaoru comes to in Kouga's arms. Alarmed, she immediately starts to struggle and yell at him to let her go... which he does by unceremoniously dropping her to the ground.
- When Kaoru first moves (uninvited no less) into Kouga's home in the first series, rather than kicking her out like a normal person, Kouga tells her she's going to have to pull her weight if she wants to stay. She takes this to heart and decides to cook for him. When presented with his meal, Kouga is justifiably wary and forces his butler to take the first bite. He does so, and seconds later, both Kouga and Kaoru watch stunned as he runs straight to the bathroom to vomit it all back up.
- That's nothing compared to what happens to Asami. She gets sent with ambulance sirens blaring straight to the ICU!
- In "Beauty", Kaoru is running around the house looking for a first aid kit to treat Kouga's hand and only finds a bottle of liquor. In a bizarre attempt to help, she drinks the booze and attempts to spit it onto his hand... only to hit Gonza's face when Kouga smoothly maneuvers his hand away. When she tries again, he tips the bottle over, forcing her to chug it down and then calmy leaves the room as she is left coughing up booze. Who says Makai Knights don't have a sense of humor?
- GARO Gaiden. Kodama gets lines. In English. That is all.
- This needs some elaboration: Throughout the series, the only sounds Kodama has uttered have been singing baritone notes that turn into magical attacks; he has no lines of his own. When he finally gets lines, he launches into a long, rapidfire Breaking the Fourth Wall rant about his name, his role, and goddamn this is the only chance he has to say lines, so by damn he'll make the best use of it, all while channeling Jim Carrey. Helps that Mark Musashi, who plays Kodama, grew up in America.
- A minor one in the second part of Beast of the White Night: Jabi, after having been recently just rescued from a monstrous tree, whence she was being presumed dead, was the subject of the ire of the Kantai Makai Knight Tsubasa for being dead and therefore "not human". Her response? Basically standing too close and forcing him to feel her up. He was obviously freaked out despite his self-possession.
- In the third episode of Makai Senki, Leo and Kouga have just finished fighting a Horror in a tunnel and they turn back to find Kouga's ride is... out of commission.
Leo: That's why I don't like normal machines.
- The annoyed look on Kouga's face just screams: "Dude, my car."
- Kaoru and Kouga's date which involves attending a play acted by a famous pop idol. Kaoru appears delighted while Kouga is sitting there with a vague expression of digust on his face and looking seconds away from committing ritual suicide. Makes sense because Kouga is an actual Master Swordsman who risks his life on a daily basis, instead of some idiot mincing around on stage. The bad acting and hordes of squealing fangirls don't help one little bit either.