Even Victory Gundam, Crapsack World that it is, manages a few of these:
- The League Militaire's plan for assaulting the Kill Sat Keilas Guelie: bombard it with low-level radiation that makes all the Zanscare personnel sick to their stomachs, distracting them in battle.
- The episode in which Uso has been captured by Zanscare. One of their female commanders decides to interrogate him... while in the bath. After a good deal of humorous struggling, he manages to escape, and spends most of the rest of the episode naked running away from Zanscare guards and piloting his way free.
- When Oliver and Marvet decide to marry, Uso is upset since he's had a Precocious Crush on Marvet most of the series. Teasing him, Marvet suggests that she should help Uso have a child, which causes Uso to go bright red and say that isn't what he meant. One of the Shrike girls then comments that Uso will find someone for himself in the future. Immediately after, Usso's best friend Shakti comes in. Uso looks at her, goes even redder, and runs away.
- In general, the Shrike Team has a lot of fun teasing Uso.
Uso: "I'm just happy to be fighting alongside pretty ladies."
Franny: "Oh? Then, which of us is the prettier lady? Answer me, Uso!"
Uso: *adopts a "No way in hell am I answering that question" face*
Franny and Miliera: "Answer us, Uso!"
- Just the fact that, in the final battle, the White Ark is using baby Karl as a psychic radar to find Shakti is hilarious. There's one shot where Uso is actually holding him out as though he were a Shakti detector or something.
- Any shot of Brandas in a space suit. The poor dog just looks completely out of his element.