- Jason smashes Burt's face into a tree so hard it leaves a bloody smiley face imprint.
- And that's only after he gets thrown from the momentum of being grabbed by Jason, which causes his arm to rip loose and him to be sent flying. After which, Jason stares at the arm in apparent confusion. Even he wasn't aware yet of how strong his resurrection had made him.
- He kills all but one of the paintball shooters, Roy, who's only defense was to shoot Jason with a paintball gun. Jason takes a moment to look down at his shirt before advancing on the poor bastard. Blood and guts are okay, but shoot him with paint and Jason will get you if he has to run all over Crystal Lake to do it.
- There's also Roy's impressive combat prowess, where he stumbles around the woods like a drunken ballerina.
- The two Genre Savvy kids inside the cabin, musing over being "Dead meat".
Kid: So, what did you wanna be when you grew up?
- Say it with me now: "Don't leave home without it!" What makes it especially funny is that the director deliberately put that in there, knowing people would say that.
- Martin chides the audience.
Martin: Some folks have a strange idea of entertainment.
- Jason refusing to stay dead after being blasted with a shotgun. Initially a Not Quite Dead moment after the first blast, he proceeds to get up a further three times, the 'DUN-DUNNNNN' of the music increasingly hammy as he does so.
- The opening titles, which also has a touch of awesome to them; Jason's version of the 007 gun barrel opening.