Funny: Fresh Pretty Cure!
- Episode 2: Tarte is about to explain about Labyrinth...
Tarte: By the way... do you know what a parallel world is?Love: Parasol world?Tarte: That's right, it's a world where many umbrellas need saving - wait, it's not parasol, it's parallel!
- Episode 4: Inori speaking with Love and Miki via cellphone... while in the same room, just so she doesn't have to look at Tarte (who's a ferret, that she doesn't like). Love and Miki just looked at her with a look of "Dude, just cut that out already..."
- Episode 10. Everything that has happened while Inori and Tarte have switched bodies.
- Episode 12. Just about all of it, since it does also have some Crowning Moment of Heartwarming mixed in.
- In episode 14, Inori was trying to speak with animals due to awakening her Pickrun. She asks a hamster... which instead of being friendly, the hamster goes on a Motor Mouth rant which scares Inori, when all he's trying to say is "I don't know. None of my business. Good luck anyway."
- In episode 15, the girls and Setsuna take photos and Setsuna's face is always stoic.
"I want to steal the Linkruns quickly and then go home."
- When she found out that Tarte is a rare talking ferret (she knew it already), she tells the girls she will keep the secret. While showing a friendly face, she thinks with a snarky voice:
Miki: "Don't tell anyone about this."Setsuna (with a cute, high voice): "I-i understand."
- And when Chiffon with her psychic powers show up and Inori does not know to explain:
- In the beginning of Episode 22 the girls are discussing the situation with Miyuki, and still believing Miyuki might be the fourth Pretty Cure, they wonder how to get Akarun to appear. Tarte then recalls how the other three Pickrun showed up when each of the girls were being attacked by Nakewameke.
Tarte: "Miyuki, please get attacked."
- In episode 39, Miki, Inori and Setsuna all land on top of Westar after teleporting with Akarun. They then proceed to transform while still standing on top of him.
- Episode 49 : Once Westar and Soular are seen coming Back from the Dead with Heel-Face Turn to go, Westar seems to bond quickly with Tarte, then on the introduction on Kaoru-chan's doughnut that Tarte brought, they start fantasizing their own team, parodying the Cures, "The Doughnut Bros", featuring Tarte, Kaoru-chan, Westar and Soular. Soular's reaction? "I am NEVER going there."
- In one episode, Miki and Inori gets blocked from reinforcing Cure Peach by some policemen because of entering an off-limit area. They take their time to transform somewhere else into Cure Berry and Pine respectively... and immediately gets a free pass because they're Precures, with the guard also quickly changing his response with "OK, good luck!" and salutes.