- A Dummied Out clip of Freddi feeding Eddie the Eel Luther, with a small gab at the camera for good measure.
- The two sharks aren't really...convincing as a Ghost.
- When they see Casey who lost his glasses and can't see.
- Luther using the submarine's steering wheel, and then getting hurt afterwards.
Freddi: (staring at the wheel) Luther, I think you've hit on something!Luther: Yes, unfortunately it was something very hard...
- Freddi trying to get the diving helmet off the suit.
Freddi: Luther, could you give me a hand here?Luther: (clapping) I really appreciate the great job you're doing, Freddi.
- Luther and the fish hook.
Luther: Mm-mm! Chocolate-covered Worm Doodles. My favorite...Freddi: Luther, no! You'll get hooked!Luther: Huh? Hooked on junk food?
- At the Pulley Emporium:
Freddi: Hi, Barnacle Bob.Luther: We're here to buy a pullet.Barnacle Bob: A pullet? (scratches head) Forgive me for looking a wee bit stricken, but you said you need a small female chicken?
Luther: This place is just full of fun stuff to play with!Freddi: The sign says if you break anything, you'll have to buy it.Luther: Sometimes, I like to play with things from a distance.
- Or this exchange in the emporium:
- One of Luther's responses to the fortune teller machine is "I wonder if my mother is hiding inside this machine and writing these things."
- The Epic Fail of the rustlers as a whole.
- Heck, this game probably has the funniest writing of any of the games, helped by the fact that it was the only one Dave Grossman had a hand in. Case in point...
Moray: Goby, I'm at my wit's end! These hogfish are driving me crazy! They won't eat or sleep...and they're so noisy. Where'd they get the ACCORDION!?Goby: *gulp* Uh, I dunno. Did you try telling them that story about your trip to Akron? That always puts me to sleep.Moray: Oh, thanks a lot.