- A Dummied Out clip of Freddi feeding Eddie the Eel Luther, with a small gab at the camera for good measure.
- The two sharks aren't really...convincing as a Ghost.
- When they see Casey who lost his glasses and can't see.
- Luther using the submarine's steering wheel, and then getting hurt afterwards.
Freddi: (staring at the wheel) Luther, I think you've hit on something!Luther: Yes, unfortunately it was something very hard...
- Freddi trying to get the diving helmet off the suit.
Freddi: Luther, could you give me a hand here?Luther: (clapping) I really appreciate the great job you're doing, Freddi.
- Luther and the fish hook.
Luther: Mm-mm! Chocolate-covered Worm Doodles. My favorite...Freddi: Luther, no! You'll get hooked!Luther: Huh? Hooked on junk food?
- At the Pulley Emporium:
Freddi: Hi, Barnacle Bob.Luther: We're here to buy a pullet.Barnacle Bob: A pullet? (scratches head) Forgive me for looking a wee bit stricken, but you said you need a small female chicken?
Luther: This place is just full of fun stuff to play with!Freddi: The sign says if you break anything, you'll have to buy it.Luther: Sometimes, I like to play with things from a distance.
- Or this exchange in the emporium:
- One of Luther's responses to the fortune teller machine is "I wonder if my mother is hiding inside this machine and writing these things."
- The Epic Fail of the rustlers as a whole.
- Heck, this game probably has the funniest writing of any of the games, helped by the fact that it was the only one Dave Grossman had a hand in. Case in point...
Moray: Goby, I'm at my wit's end! These hogfish are driving me crazy! They won't eat or sleep...and they're so noisy. Where'd they get the ACCORDION!?Goby: *gulp* Uh, I dunno. Did you try telling them that story about your trip to Akron? That always puts me to sleep.Moray: Oh, thanks a lot.
- The Super Rubble Bubble bubblegum can be given to Freddi or Luther at any time before it's used to placate the hungry shark. Freddi always spits it out, complaining it tastes like rubber, while Luther will thoroughly enjoy it (at one point even stating that he likes the "rubbery flavor"), usually make an unsuccessful attempt to blow a bubble, and always end up swallowing it. In one variation, he swallows it immediately, without even chewing it first.