- Jon tries to get into the Deconstructor Fleet mindset after watching a video where he is recommended to, while shaving, move his face instead of the razor. It doesn't end well.
- Jon walks slowly into the shower after noticing Frank's mask in a nearby bin, thinking he'll see Frank's face for the first time. Unfortunately for him, Frank was showering while wearing another mask.
- The ensuing backing-and-forthing between Jon and Clara, building up to Jon comparing her to Josef Fritzl, followed up by a sudden, "CUUUUUNT!"
- The Word Salad Lyrics of the song we hear when we first see Frank himself.
- For that matter, the song that Frank shows off in the hotel room that he claims is his, "Most likable song ever".
- The completely-out-of-rhythm ukulele player in the cafe. Clara is seen with her hands over her ears at one point.
- Clara singing a deadpan version of "I Want to Marry a Lighthouse Keeper".