- The solicit for the second issue.
The villains have taken over the world! The Teen Titans fight back! Can the inexperienced teen heroes do what the adults could not? (Answer: Nope. It goes very poorly.)
- Lex Luthor trying to explain the intricacies of his plan to Bizarro, and then just giving up.
Just put it down so that it's facing East... facing me... this way.
- Before that, Bizarro tries to give Lex a flower as a gift. Lex tries to order him around, but Bizarro won't budge unless he takes it. Lex reluctantly does and Bizarro grunts with a smile on his face.
- While also as equally creepy and unnerving, Power Ring's ring gets a good quip in.
Power levels at 15%, you idiot.
- Stargirl and Shazam sharing what could have been a Meet Cute, deflated by Shazam being under the Firestorm Matrix's mind altering control with him throwing a car into a building. She is not impressed.
- This could also be interpreted as a Mythology Gag where they were briefly an item during Johns' run of JSA, before the New52.
- Whilst the rest of the Justice Leagues are being tormented in their Tailor Made Prisons, Shazam is having the time of his life fighting an unending stream of monsters & giant robots.
- While the Rogues are in Metropolis, a novice bounty hunter named the Archer tries to get the bounty on their heads. Trickster knocks Archer out mid-sentence with a single Rocket Punch after an arrow hits him right in the pinky toe.
- In Issue #5 of the main issue, Batman tells Lex Luthor's gang that if they work together he's in charge. They all just stare at him◊ and Catwoman tells him maybe he should think otherwise.
Catwoman: Uh...Batman? They're in charge.
- Will Magnus' chagrin at his perfect, emotionless, Metal Men turning out to be the complete opposite.
- Lead falls in love with a soda machine.
- Poor, thick, lovable Lead tries to hide as a refrigerator in Will's apartment... and places himself right next to the refrigerator Will already has.
- Platinum falls for Will... and Will almost reciprocates before coming to his senses.
- In Issue #6 of the main issue, Lex Luthor pretty much trolls Batman at the beginning and Catwoman tells him to just roll with it. The following dialogue ensues:
Batman: Whose side are you on?
Catwoman: The side of us surviving this. And you owe me dinner and a movie if we do.
- Sinestro calls Lex out for chasing Superman.
- Captain Cold's voice-activated trigger for his cold gun: Jingle Bells Batman Smells.
- Issue #7:
- Bizarro sees Batman and Dick Grayson hugging and forcefully hugs Lex Luthor.
- Cyborg's entrance is both this and Crowning Momentof Awesome:
Cyborg: Grid had a bad day.
- This moment between Batman and Luthor:
Batman: I'm glad we agree, Luthor.
Luthor: I was being sarcastic.
- Deathstorm falls head over heels for Superwoman as he's bound by her lasso. Remember that this is a guy who looks like a volcano-skeleton hybrid.
- Lex Luthor brags to Ultraman about his solar gun which will stop him cold...only to be interrupted as Ultraman heat-visions the thing before he can use it.