Must be Monday. New podcast! Just click on the fancy logo below.
Funny: For Good
open/close all folders
- Six-year-old Kit Darkmatter. Just the idea of Warp having to put up with a kid cousin is hilarious!
- XR and his "wrong kind of fashion sense" kind of clash with Erin's ideas of clothing...
- Ranger volleyball. Rocket Crocket's a pain, as always.
- Erin and all her quotes. She definitely enjoys sounding like a book of quotes.
- Most of Chapter 8, as intended. Zurg on a chemical imbalance, a world-weary Warp and a world-weary Buzz... yup.
- Dorm-teams 76 and 95 get in some good jokes - of course, the girls get in more, since they have more screen-time.
- Ice's Genre Blindness makes for a Running Gag, and it looks as though the same trait in Eda-Ji-Kep is headed this way.
- Windy is pretty much Dr. McCoy in college-age, female form, and she enjoys living up to that concept. A little too much. Poor Ricki...
- "Blue-blooded Space Elf."
- Booster and XR went missing for a few chapters, but when they came back for a cameo appearance, at least they got in a genuinely comedic moment.
Warp: We go through this list every time you leave me in charge, and you’ve left me in charge no fewer than seventy times in the past ten years. I could recite that list in my sleep.
Zurg: In your sleep? Could I videotape you at night to find out?
- Drunken hornet.
- "Windy is pretty scary herself when she's worked up." Ain't it the truth.
The Roleplay Arc
- When Zurg's not being scary or a Manipulative Bastard, he's pretty funny, as befits the canon.
- As stated in the Heartwarming Entry, Buzz makes for an Adorkable Big Brother, future husband, and dad. Especially when he makes eyes at Mira.
- Warp tries to get XR to gang up on Mira. It doesn't work.
- Buzz gets some awesome moments with the other characters with fair regularity. The poor man.
- Cora is pretty mouthy, but she has her moments.