- There's a moment at the beginning of the movie where the Frog King leaps out of the sewers and goes, "Duh, oh I am so excited to-" right before he unleashes a horrendous fart and (literally) gets the crap knocked out of him by a falling sewer lid... and said crap proceeds to land on Mr. Clean.
- SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST, LEONAAAAAHAHAAAD!
- The entirety of the Mr. Clipboard sequence is comedic gold, especially since he moves as though he's hooked up to a car battery and talks as if he has a speech impediment.
- "That was a perfectly good bag of chips...never opened...never enjoyed..." ;_;
- "No one steps on me chips and gets away with it! Brand X will PAY... ARRRRRRRRRRRGH."
- Some of Lieutenant X's more ludicrous lines were clearly intended as horrifying, but the way they're delivered, he merely sounds perpetually aroused.
Lieutenant X: Oh, I think I just wet myself. It seems rather nice... (passes out)
- He also apparently wets himself when he gets a raisin shoved down his through via gun. Its his reaction that sells the scene.
- Perhaps the only truly funny line in the movie, delivered humorously by Eva Longoria: "But enough about me! Let's kill you!"
- The scene with the ketchup bottle artillery, where the ketchup gets stuck and giant hands try to shake it out, was named by the viewers of the annotated version to be the only intentionally funny scene in the movie.
- The Bar Brawl in the middle of the movie. One particular part is when a barbarian and a lumberjack prepare to engage in an epic fight... that is nothing more than a Wimp Fight.
- While questioning Lady X over her motivations at the final showdown, Dex randomly twirls around once like a ballerina for no apparent reason.