- In "First in Line" when Sam continuously advocated gung ho solutions to a hostage situation, Ed finally gets fed up and grabs a map of the building they're in.
Ed: There's something I need you to do. Alright, see these stairs here, that's where we came in, alright? I need you to make a reverse entry. Go across this hallway. These doors here, I need you to go through them. Now be careful, 'cause that is a big road. I want you to cross it, I want you to make an entry into this Timmy's, get a double double. Jules? Jules: Cream, no sugar. Ed: Spike? Spike: No, I'm good. Sam: You serious? Jules:
(Once he leaves) We went all coffee-shop on his ass.
- In "Last Dance" when the team had to work overtime, some members called their wives/girlfriends/loved ones to tell them they would be late coming home. Lewis gets a call from Spike who was standing not ten feet away from him.
Spike: Hey Lou, I'm gonna be late coming home.
Lou: Aw it's okay. At least you called.
- "Clean Hands" reveals something that Ed is afraid of.
Delia Semple: Not a bad vacation for the guys who get to fly over at least.
Parker: Well, if you like jumping over the ocean in a metal coffin, sure.
Delia Semple: There’s something you guys are actually afraid of!
Parker: You know what, we all have our weak spots. Could be anything. Flying. Cats.
(Parker looks at Eddie)
Spike: I was there, it was mean.
- There is something very adorable whenever anyone talks to and about Babycakes.
Parker: Babycakes, how are you?
Spike: Frickin' shag carpet. Been picking it out of her treads all morning.
Ed: Price of love, Spike.
Spike: Yeah she didn't even make me breakfast.
Parker: Say good bye to your girlfriend. Briefing room, five minutes.
- In "Element of Surprise", this ensuing conversation as the team was getting ready to bust a drug dealer:
Parker: (referring to the undercover cop) What's his in?
Naismith: He's worked his way up through the ranks over the past eight months from a lowlife to mid-level runner. Trust factor's pretty high, so Asshat's giving Geddes a slice to sell to the neighborhood kids.
(after Naismith leaves)
Parker: Did he say "asshat?"
Ed: He said "asshat."
- In "First in Line," Sam is eager to be a part of the team on his first mission. So Ed gives him serious and detailed instructions...to get them coffee from the closest Tim Horton's.
Ed: Look, there's something I need you to do. Alright, see these stairs here, where we came in, right? I need you to do reverse entry, across this hallway to these doors here. I need you to go through, now be careful because that is a big road. I want you to cross. I want you to make an entry into this Timmy's.
Sam: *looks flabbergasted*
Ed: I'll have a double-double.
- In the finale, Spike needs acetone to defuse a bomb, so he rushes outside and breathlessly asks if anyone has nail polish remover (acetone is a common ingredient in this product). Peoples' initial reaction is to stare at him like he's crazy and he has to yell, "I'm serious!"
- A retroactive funny: watching the first episode of the series and witnessing Sam's botched initial introduction to the team can illicit a few laughs.
- Not to mention the value of a little Gilbert and Sullivan singing to placate an annoyed wife for missing her parent's 40th Anniversary.