- Adele robbing Luso and Cid from their horn in her introductory mission. Luso just shrugs, but as for Cid...
Luso: Heh...who cares about some dusty old horn...right, Cid?Cid: I'LL KILL HER! You hear me!? KILL!!!.
- What really makes it is that his previous lines before that was just "..."
- The Bonga Bugle Head Editor has many absolute howlers. From carefully sucking up to the owner of the paper to some of the Hypocritical Humor revolving around him, he never fails to amuse the player. The published copies of the Bonga Bugle the player earns from completing his quests keep the merriment flowing with some real wit. For example, he takes photos of the inside of his lense cap when trying to do a photo op of scenic locations of Jylland, he falls into the holes he dug up while treasure hunting during the month of Goldsun, and manages to upset the girl band/battle clan celebrities Prima Donna enough that the ladies beat him up until he gets hospitalized.
- The climax of a series of quests revolving around a goblin tribe going around stealing things and leaving mysterious notes behind is immensely humourous. When you confront the culprits, the choices to what the notes refer to are either very illegal or very amusing. The truth of the matter is that the goblins were hired to steal Prima Donna Merchandise. The culprit's tearful apologies and shock and horror at being found out only add to the hilarity, as does the resulting Curb-Stomp Battle.
- In "an earnest search", you're supposed to impersonate a philanderer who scheduled two dates with two different women at the same time, and the gria girl you meet drops the news that he promised to read her a love poem. Cue hilariously overly dramatic music as Luso panics. All of the outcomes are hilarious, but if you actually decide to BS a poem on the spot, Luso hilariously stammers the whole time.
- The pearl-gathering mission.
Luso: Man, that thing is huge! We have to fight that?Adelle: Antlions are related to crabs, you know. I wonder if they taste delicious when baked.Luso: If you've gone completely insane, let me know now while we still have time to pull out.