has some funny moments that may make you laugh very hard.
- Chapter 2:
- Draggy keeps ruining Ari's attempt to sneak him into his bedroom.
- Later, Draggy throws the cardboard that is used to hide him at Ari's bed. Not to forget that the cardboard is picked up from a dump!
- The reactions from Ari's parents towards Ari's strange behavior (and stench for 'falling into a manhole') due to his attempt to sneak Draggy in, especially when Michiko is baffled with the mysterious walking cardboard saying 'Draggy' and the moment Toshio mimics Draggy's accent.
- And the next morning, Draggy drags Ari down his bed to wake him up.
- Chapter 3:
- Chapter 6
- How is Michiko's reaction after knowing that Ari meet Chikara? She keeps interrupting his speech and thinks that Ari really learns a lot from Chikara, whom she thinks as clever for being in the A class. Yes, Ari learns a lot, but it's not related to school subject.
- Chapter 7
- After hearing about the real Draggy, Akira is so excited that he almost leaks out Ari's secret (Draggy's existence). Thankfully, Kotaro silences him by placing his palm on Akira's mouth. Akira spends his time mumbling to respond to the conversation between Ari, Yukari, and Kotaro, until Kotaro lets go of him...and that's when the class is about to start.
- Chapter 9
- Chikara tells Starky to say 'hello' to Haruko, but Starky adds more lines in his speech.
"I hope that you aren't shocked when I talk!"
"It's shocking, isn't it?"
- Skelly's over-the-top acts when searching for his foot bones.
"I STILL HAVE TWENTY-FIVE MISSING BONES!"
- Chapter 11
- Chapter 12
- The Comically Serious Hachiro keeps complaining about Draggy, Starky, and Pip making a mess at the park. This leads to Ari thinking that Hachiro can produce an infinite amount of saliva.
- Starky annoys Akira by saying that while Akira and Guile are away, everybody else has eaten all the food. This results in Akira shaking Starky like shaking a can of soda. But Starky still keeps annoying Akira by saying that he'll eat all the food Ari has deliberately left for Akira.
- Chapter 13
- Nana calls Draggy "Mr. Dragon" because he has evolved into a hulking dragon.
- Frog Prince's reaction when he finds Skelly's skull yelling back at him for calling it 'useless thing'. Frog Prince does a Face Palm afterwards.
- Frog Prince's quarrel with Skelly. Their reactions are just priceless. Skelly calls Frog Prince 'froggy', angering Frog Prince and leads to him pointing at his crown. Frog Prince calls Skelly 'little skull', angering Skelly and leads to him introducing his name.