Grip of the Shadow Plague
Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary
- Verl makes a Kendra a statue of herself... wearing a toga and eating grapes... Abhorrent Admirer indeed!
- Seth taking advantage of the chains Thronis gave several of the team that prevent them from lying by asking Gavin if he's interested in Kendra.
Keys to the demon prison
- Nearly everything Newel and Doren do and say before or during the Final battle. case in point, their battle cries
Doren: For endless television!!
- In the end Kendra muses about her relationship with Bracken
It was one thing to snuggle a little when the world seemed about to end. It was was quite another to try to explain to her parents that she wanted to date an ancient magical horse.
- "If you can read this, you can read."
- Bracken and Seth have some great one-liners when the former is first introduced.
Bracken: "Please, don't assault me with that meat amalgam. It would surely cause an infection."
- Then when Bracken is trying to find out if Seth is a spy:
Bracken: "Tell me a lie."
Seth: "The food here is terrific."
Bracken: [grins] "Now tell me something true."
Seth: "Centaurs are jerks."
Bracken: [grins wider]
- When Newel and Doren say they want to look good for Vanessa, Seth complains to their disgust that they're acting like Verl. The satyrs respond by rubbing mud on themselves and mussing their hair.