Grip of the Shadow Plague
Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary
- Verl makes a Kendra a statue of herself... wearing a toga and eating grapes... Abhorrent Admirer indeed!
- Seth taking advantage of the chains Thronis gave several of the team that prevent them from lying by asking Gavin if he's interested in Kendra.
Keys to the demon prison
- Nearly everything Newel and Doren do and say before or during the Final battle. case in point, their battle cries
Doren: For endless television!!
- In the end Kendra muses about her relationship with Bracken
It was one thing to snuggle a little when the world seemed about to end. It was was quite another to try to explain to her parents that she wanted to date an ancient magical horse.
- "If you can read this, you can read."
- Bracken and Seth have some great one-liners when the former is first introduced.
Bracken: "Please, don't assault me with that meat amalgam. It would surely cause an infection."
- Then when Bracken is trying to find out if Seth is a spy:
Bracken: "Tell me a lie."
Seth: "The food here is terrific."
Bracken: [grins] "Now tell me something true."
Seth: "Centaurs are jerks."
Bracken: [grins wider]