- Evan's reaction to "SHEEEEEEEEEEP!!!" in his car.
- God magically appearing in the backseat of Evan's car, prompting him to scream hysterically:
God: [smiling] Let it out, son. It's the beginning of wisdom.Evan Baxter: How did you get in here?! D'ah, I'm calling the cops!God: No wait. Look-look-look. There's one right there![He points to a motorcycle cop on the shoulder. Evan rolls down his window as he pulls up]Evan Baxter: Officer! Officer! Carjacker, carjacker in the car! Carjacker in the car![the officer turns his head, revealing that he has God's face]Officer God: Careful pulling out. Pedestrian in the crosswalk.''[Evan turns around. God has vanished from there. He looks and sees God crossing the street, and in the driver's seat of the car behind him, honking for him to move]
- God once again using the fictional 555 zip code to advertise his plans.
- Evan realizing the rain was just the warm-up act of the flood and that the real deal was going to be the dammed lake ready to burst. Also a Crowning Moment of Awesome.
- When Evan first sees God in person, naturally, Evan is skeptical. God knows his birth date and the weight Evan was as a baby. Again, Evan is skeptical (those could've been from birth records). God sums up Evan's personality, how his left nipple is a quarter-of-a-centimeter lower than his right, and when he was a little boy, he was afraid of Gumby.
- When God mentions that nipple thing, Evan slowly and self-consciously puts his hand up to his pectoral.