- An NPC in the third games says "Did you know that monsters that are a higher level than you can evade attacks much better? I can't hit those targets over there because they're at a much higher level than me."
- In the third game, the first time a fire bit self-destructs on you, Lance comments "It killed itself! That rock had so much to live for!"
- Matt, upon seeing a Viking Monolith, comments, "A giant rock! That's not very threatening! What's it going to do, fall on us?"
Anna: "What's that?"Matt: "that's trouble."
- When Lance uses his Nuke Limit Break, Natalie says, "Gonna not do that? We'll die!!!"
- This quote:
(Matt upon landing the final blow) Matt: I used my fapping arm for that attack!
- After Natz and Lance see an active volcano and discuss how it may be related to Akron, Matt goes out of his way to say, "That volcano's causing global warming!"
- The pre-final boss cutscene in the second game also counts.
Matt: Eh, I don´t like the look of this place, and what´s with that fancy car over there.Valykrie Tank: *I am not a car*.Lance: Get out of the way nooblets, this area has been quarantined. Well, your lives are forfeit either way now that you´ve seen me. The earth must be purged of all infidels.Matt: Huh, have we met before? So what´s your plan now, just trying to kill everything?Lance: It sickens me to see things the way they are. Only by destroying everything can the world be rebuilt. G´ fahahaha.
- While in the desert at the third game, Natz complains that she'd prefer the snowy terrain than this heat:
Lance: Take your top off!Natz: What??!?Lance: Who said that? Wasn't me.
- This conversation in the fourth game:
Anna: Hey Natalie: I’ve been meaning to ask you something for a while… but it’s kind of personal. Maybe.Natz: Uh, what is it...?Natz: W-WHAT?!?! Um, not really… and it’s not like I have a choice. That’s just the way they are.Natz: I don’t think it’s that simple…Lance: I think we should test these theories. You know… For Science! I’ll watch and take photos- er, notes.Natz: Listen Anna: we don’t bring attention to my breasts. Ever. It makes the guys act more retarded than usual, and that’s not good. Got it?Anna: Fiiiine. (I was gonna ask to touch them, but I guess I won’t now…)
- Then there's Matt and Sparky the engineer both completely misunderstanding how wind-farms work.
Sparky: I work for the department of clean and renewable energy. I have just completed a feasibility study of this area. It is in fact not worthwile to install a wind-farm within this facility, as there is no wind indoors.Matt: I thought wind-farms created the wind though? That's why there's always a lot of wind near them!Matt: That's why computers need small windmills to cool them!!Sparky: You may be onto something. I think you'd make a great engineer someday.