- In the second game's Final Boss battle, it's possible for Lance to destroy his own tank with Ion Cannon.
- An NPC in EBF3 says "Did you know that monsters that are a higher level than you can evade attacks much better? I can't hit those targets over there because they're at a much higher level than me."
- In EBF3, the first time a Fire Bit self-destructs on you, Lance comments "It killed itself! That rock had so much to live for!"
- Matt, upon first seeing a Viking Monolith in EBF3, comments, "A giant rock! That's not very threatening! What's it going to do, fall on us?"
Anna: "Oooooh, what's that?"Matt: (with a sickly expression on his face) "That's trouble over there."
- He seems to have fond memories of the Cosmic Monolith in the purchased version of EBF4. Better yet, Cosmic Monoliths are now capable of falling on a target to deal massive physical damage.
- When Lance uses his Nuke Limit Break, Natalie says, "Gonna not do that? We'll die!!!"
- This quote:
Matt: [upon landing the final blow on an enemy] I used my fapping arm for that attack!
- After Natz and Lance see an active volcano and discuss how it may be related to Akron, Matt goes out of his way to say, "That volcano's causing global warming!"
- The pre-final boss cutscene in the second game also counts.
Matt: Eh, I don´t like the look of this place, and what's with that fancy car over there.Valykrie Tank: *I am not a car*.Lance: Get out of the way nooblets, this area has been quarantined. Well, your lives are forfeit either way now that you've seen me. The earth must be purged of all infidels.Matt: Huh, have we met before? So what's your plan now, just trying to kill everything?Lance: It sickens me to see things the way they are. Only by destroying everything can the world be rebuilt. G'fahahaha.
- While in the desert at the third game, Natz complains that she'd prefer the snowy terrain than this heat:
Lance: Take your top off!Natz: What??!?Lance: Who said that? Wasn't me.
- This conversation in the fourth game:
Anna: Hey Natalie: Iíve been meaning to ask you something for a while... but itís kind of personal. Maybe.Natz: Uh, what is it...?Natz: W-WHAT?!?! Um, not reallyÖ and itís not like I have a choice. Thatís just the way they are.Natz: I donít think itís that simple...Lance: I think we should test these theories. You know... For Science!. Iíll watch and take photos- er, notes.Natz: Listen Anna: we donít bring attention to my breasts. Ever. It makes the men act more retarded than usual, and thatís not good. Got it?Anna: Fiiiine. (I was gonna ask to touch them, but I guess I wonít now...)
- Then there's Matt and Sparky the engineer both completely misunderstanding how wind-farms work.
Sparky: I work for the department of clean and renewable energy. I have just completed a feasibility study of this area. It is in fact not worthwile to install a wind-farm within this facility, as there is no wind indoors.Matt: I thought wind-farms created the wind though? That's why there's always a lot of wind near them!Matt: That's why computers need small windmills to cool them!!Sparky: You may be onto something. I think you'd make a great engineer someday.
- As previously seen, Matt isn't always the stupid one...
Lance: Hey, Matt...Matt: What?Lance: Would it be weird if I hit on that green-haired girl, since Natalie already hates my guts?!Matt: She's way younger than you. It would be awkward. And I think Natalie would hate you less if you stopped staring at her non-stop.Lance: That's not a fair criticism! I'm very subtle about it. I've got hidden cameras on my clothes, so that I don't even have to look in her direction.Matt: That's what I mean...