- Pretty much every scene with Ari Gold, who is Crazy Awesome and fits the first part of Laughably Evil. Compilation 1 Compilation 2
- Ari showing up with a toy gun in his former workplace and the proceeding to exact revenge on their (in)subordinates terminator style
WHERE ARE YOU DAVIES?!?!?!
- When Ari goes to talk to Lloyd's boyfriend, he is surprised to find a young hunk and asks the guy why is he gay.
I don't get it, you are good looking, you can get girls
- Who knew Matt Damon could be this funny?
- A meta-instance — Vince's Aquaman gets the highest grossing box office opening in history, beating Spider-Man... Only for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest to open a week after that episode aired and do that same feat in Real Life, and beating out the fictional gross for Aquaman to boot.
- Ari's phone contact name for Lloyd is "Gaysian Lloyd".
- Drama spiking E's water with molly and viagra.
- Mark Wahlberg opens up the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe envelope and sees Drama's name.
Mark: (into the mic) Get the fuck outta here.
- And then Drama's acceptance speech, "..........VICTORRRRRRRY!!!!!!!"