- "... I'm just playin', ladies, you know I love you."
- As seen in one of his interviews...
Person who asked: Is being Eminem hard?
Eminem: Well, my dick is hard.
- This line from As The World Turns:
- This little exchange in "Kim."
Kim!! KIIIIIIMMM!! Why don't you like me? You think I'm ugly don't you? NO you think I'm ugly!!
- From '97 Bonnie And Clyde.
There goes Mommy splashing in the water! No more fighting with Daddy, no more restraining order!
- The reference to "Summer Girls" in "Marshall Mathers".
New Kids on the Block sucked alot of dick, boy/girl groups make me sick. And I can't wait to catch all you faggots in public. Imma love it.
- In a sick, Black Humor way, "My Fault".
- In "Role Model", Eminem claiming he was the one behind the O.J. murder case.
Killed 'em both then smeared blood on the white Bronco (We did it!
- Eminem goes back to high school.
- I'm On Everything. Lyrical highlights include: Royce finding a tiger in his bathroom upon waking up then comparing himself to the Mario brothers in terms of shroom consumption, Em letting one rip at the notion of sobering up, Em and Royce spelling out precisely how crazy they are (B-A-N-A-N-A-S and C-O-C-O-N-U-T respectively), etc.
- "The Kids" from the UK edition of The Marshall Mathers LP, with Shady lecturing children on why doing drugs is bad, replete with his best Mr. Mackey and Cartman impersonations.
- The video for "Without Me". Crosses the Line Twice? More like pole vaults over fifty lines simultaneously.
- "Insane" takes Black Comedy Up to Eleven, and then further than any human being can comprehend.
- The Intro track to The Marshal Mathers LP is just your usual "I don't care what you think" rant, but it becomes this when it promises that Slim Shady is going to kill you for no reason at the end.
- Although "Hailie's Revenge" is known for being equal parts Unstoppable Rage and Crowning Moment Of Awesome, the short exchange in The intro is actually pretty hilarious:
Em: C'mere baby... bring Daddy his Oscar.
- Again in the song's outro.
Hailie: Dad, is Ja Rule taller than me?
Em: Naw, you're about the same size.
- This line from "So Much Better", part of The Marshall Mathers LP 2:
- From "So Far...", also from the same album:
- The intro to Curtain Call.
Whoo, hey, how you guys doin'?
You want more?
- "Happy Fuckin Holidays"