- The ending of "Kill You" from The Marshall Mathers LP.
"... I'm just playin', ladies, you know I love you."
- As seen in one of his interviews...
Person who asked: Is being Eminem hard?Eminem: Well, my dick is hard.
- This line from As The World Turns from The Slim Shady LP:
Just trying to buy me some time, then I remembered this magic trick / Den Den Den Den DEN DEN, Go Go Gadget Dick! / Whipped that shit out, and ain't no doubt about it / It hit the ground and caused an earthquake and power outage
- This little exchange in "Kim" from The Marshall Mathers LP.
Kim!! KIIIIIIMMM!! Why don't you like me? You think I'm ugly don't you? NO you think I'm ugly!!
- From '97 Bonnie And Clyde from The Slim Shady LP.
There goes Mommy splashing in the water! No more fighting with Daddy, no more restraining order!
- The reference to LFO's "Summer Girls" in "Marshall Mathers".
New Kids on the Block sucked a lot of dick, boy/girl groups make me sick. And I can't wait to catch all you faggots in public. Imma love it.
- In a sick, Black Humor way, "My Fault" from The Slim Shady LP.
- In "Role Model", also from The Slim Shady LP, Eminem claiming he was the one behind the O.J. murder case.
Killed 'em both then smeared blood on the white Bronco (We did it!)
- Eminem goes back to high school.
- I'm On Everything. Lyrical highlights include: Royce finding a tiger in his bathroom upon waking up then comparing himself to the Mario brothers in terms of shroom consumption, Em letting one rip at the notion of sobering up, Em and Royce spelling out precisely how crazy they are (B-A-N-A-N-A-S and C-O-C-O-N-U-T respectively), etc.
- "The Kids" from the UK edition of The Marshall Mathers LP, with Shady lecturing children on why doing drugs is bad, replete with his best Mr. Mackey and Cartman impersonations.
- "My penis is the size of a peanut, have you seen it? FUCK NO, you ain't seen it, it's the size of a peanut!"
- The video for "Without Me". Crosses the Line Twice? More like pole vaults over fifty lines simultaneously.
- "Insane" takes Black Comedy Up to Eleven, and then further than any human being can comprehend.
- The Intro track to The Marshall Mathers LP is just your usual "I don't care what you think" rant, but it becomes this when it promises that Slim Shady is going to kill you for no reason at the end.
- Although "Hailie's Revenge" is known for being equal parts Unstoppable Rage and Crowning Moment of Awesome, the short exchange in The intro is actually pretty hilarious:
Em: Hailie?Hailie: What?Em: C'mere baby... bring Daddy his Oscar.Hailie: Okay.Em: We're gonna shove it up Ja Rule's ass!
Hailie: Dad, is Ja Rule taller than me?Em: Naw, you're about the same size.
- Again in the song's outro.
- This line from "So Much Better", part of The Marshall Mathers LP 2:
- From "So Far...", also from the same album:
Went to Burger King, they spit on my onion rings. I think my karma's catching up with me.
- The intro to Curtain Call.
Whoo, hey, how you guys doin'?You want more?Alright, then SHUT UP!
- "Happy Fuckin Holidays"
- The promo for his performance on Saturday Night Live, which has him completely stoic and almost non-moving, completely staring into empty space. However, there's the very end, where Kerry Washington states that there would be cupcakes after everything was done, and Eminem turns and says "I love cupcakes" nonchalantly.
- The Steve Berman skits. All of them.
"Tower Records told me to shove this record up my ass. Do you know what it feels like to be told to have a record shoved up your ass?"
- This beautiful semi-parody Eminem did of The Blair Witch Project. "DON'T FUCK WITH THE FUCKING WITCH!"
- In the "When I'm Gone" video, you get to hear Em's voice coming out of the mouth of his daughter. It's offsetting, to say the least.
- From "Fast Lane" (by Bad Meets Evil):
Shorty, when you dance, you got me captivatedJust by the way that you lickin' them dick-suckin' lips, I'm agitatedAggravated to the point you don't suck my dick, you're gonna get decapitated
- Pretty much the entirety of "Big Weenie":
"Your mouth is open, you're disgusting / What the fuck d'you eat for lunch / A bunch of sweets or something, what? / You munch a bunch of Crunch'n Munch?"
- "Rain Man". All of it.
*Dr. Dre falls asleep mid-beat*Eminem: "Goddamn it Dre, where's the goddamn beat?"Dr. Dre: "Yeah."Eminem: "Anyway."
- "My 1st Single" All of it
- The entirety of "Can-I-Bitch" Eminem's hilarious Take That! towards Canibus.